360 Pano - Cemetery at Sunset
668 11 2022-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Jockey
lvl.3
Germany

A bit underexposed, but Skypixel doesn't process my corrected version, though Exif is intact ... this one is a JPG straight from my Mini 3.

I hope you like it nevertheless ;-)

2022-8-23
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6260935 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That turned out quite well. Nice work.
2022-8-23
Use props
Drone Jockey
lvl.3
Germany

Thanks, I think the ground is a bit underexposed though ... but the sky is fine. I corrected that in Affinity Photo, but Skypixel processed my corrected Pano forever. A local viewer on my iMac shows the corrected version fine and the complete Exif data is intact. Strange! I was forced to use the original.
2022-8-23
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Drone Jockey Posted at 8-23 14:46
Thanks, I think the ground is a bit underexposed though ... but the sky is fine. I corrected that in Affinity Photo, but Skypixel processed my corrected Pano forever. A local viewer on my iMac shows the corrected version fine and the complete Exif data is intact. Strange! I was forced to use the original.

Considering that it was sunset, it's perhaps not surprising that some detail was lost in the shadows.
When you upload to Skypixel, the page will never update - it just keeps circling forever. You have to copy the link from the top of the page and, after about ten minutes, paste it into a new tab to see the results of your work.
IK don't know why it does that, but it's annoying.
2022-8-23
Use props
Drone Jockey
lvl.3
Germany

Yeah ... strange ... but when I did a first test a few days ago, your tip worked. Today it didn't with the edited pano. The original file worked after around 10 minutes after the thumbnail was shown in my profile. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.
2022-8-23
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Drone Jockey Posted at 8-23 14:56
Yeah ... strange ... but when I did a first test a few days ago, your tip worked. Today it didn't with the edited pano. The original file worked after around 10 minutes after the thumbnail was shown in my profile. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

Good luck with that
Goodnight
2022-8-23
Use props
SPLflyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144829 ft
Germany

Drone Jockey Posted at 8-23 14:46
Thanks, I think the ground is a bit underexposed though ... but the sky is fine. I corrected that in Affinity Photo, but Skypixel processed my corrected Pano forever. A local viewer on my iMac shows the corrected version fine and the complete Exif data is intact. Strange! I was forced to use the original.

Thanks to Blériotʼs tip, I have recently been able to upload a lot of panos converted from TIF to JPG to Skypixel. These images have gone through a series of processing steps in various programs (PanoramaStudio, PS CC 2018 + 2022, Luminar, Topaz), each of which has left its mark on the EXIFʼs. Aside from the endless clutter when uploading, however, Skypixel swallowed them all. I don't think the EXIF data is taken into account at all. If it still does not work today, just strip all EXIFʼs with ExifTool. Maybe it will work then. Good luck!
2022-8-23
Use props
Drone Jockey
lvl.3
Germany

SPLflyer Posted at 8-23 22:02
Thanks to Blériotʼs tip, I have recently been able to upload a lot of panos converted from TIF to JPG to Skypixel. These images have gone through a series of processing steps in various programs (PanoramaStudio, PS CC 2018 + 2022, Luminar, Topaz), each of which has left its mark on the EXIFʼs. Aside from the endless clutter when uploading, however, Skypixel swallowed them all. I don't think the EXIF data is taken into account at all. If it still does not work today, just strip all EXIFʼs with ExifTool. Maybe it will work then. Good luck!

Interesting ... I also noticed, that Skypixel never uses location data, no matter if Exif or the upload dialog field.
2022-8-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Wonderful sphere shot, Drone Jockey! Well done. Thanks for sharing this with us.
2022-8-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice pano.  
2022-8-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

A bit underexposed but still a very nice evening 360.  
2022-8-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice sphere!
(a tad under exposed)
2022-8-30
Use props
Advanced