Any way to listen to recordings without a computer?
447 6 2022-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Is there any way to listen to the stand-alone recordings of the transmitters without a computer (if possible, just by using the DJI Mic components by themselves)? Not a dealbreaker if there isn't, but could be handy if there was.

2022-8-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for reaching out. Currently, this function is unavailable but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-8-24
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-24 00:23
Thank you for reaching out. Currently, this function is unavailable but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.

Thanks for the fast response.

Slightly disappointed about not being able to do that, but I think I'll be okay. Having it suggested as a firmware update is nice of you.

Also, if possible, would you please ask them to also enable using the DJI Mic directly with the Pocket 2 using the USB-C connection of the DIA Handle? Would make connecting easier, as it is bit of a hassle with the 3,5mm cable due to the need of adapters and the fact that cable length or tangling to other objects could be an issue?

Thanks in advance, despite these little nitpicks it doesn't seem to be a bad little device at all
2022-8-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 8-24 03:11
Thanks for the fast response.

Slightly disappointed about not being able to do that, but I think I'll be okay. Having it suggested as a firmware update is nice of you.

Sorry for the late response, HGDC. We already note this request of yours as per the previous thread and this will be forwarded to the team. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2022-8-29
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-29 02:41
Sorry for the late response, HGDC. We already note this request of yours as per the previous thread and this will be forwarded to the team. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Thanks for forwarding it, have a nice weekend!
2022-9-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 9-2 03:48
Thanks for forwarding it, have a nice weekend!

You are most welcome, HGDC. Have a nice and lovely weekend to you. Stay safe always.
2022-9-2
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

One more additional suggestion related to this issue: If possible, having the chance to also delete files one at a time without a computer could come in handy too. I know there is a possibility to format the transmitter's memory completely, but on some occasions, having the chance to remove the bad takes while keeping the good ones would be useful.

Thanks in advance, and please do inform me if there will be updates!
2022-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules