Transfer to external USB
709 2 2022-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NDK99
lvl.1
Flight distance : 291706 ft
Cook Islands

From inside Fly (Android), I don't have option to choose the destination for the file when Downloading from the Drone (just downloaded App today from DJI site).

The chosen file automatically downloads only to the device, no dialogue to choose location.
It seems that choosen the destination location is available for Mac version of the app.
(See video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zupi6cruz28)

If file has been downloaded to device, I then see the option to Upload (icon top right when viewing item through the Saved) album, but again no option to choose a drive, only to post to FB, Instagram, etc.

Seeking workflow to (quickly) copy selected files in the field to an external USB stick, without connecting cables to drone; or ejecting the microSD card.

[?] Suggestions?

++Adding this feature to Android app, and/or a 'View files in desktop' feature to future upgrades.

Another request is option for file date-time to be maintained when downloading to a device. On Android, the file creation date-time is changed to download date-time, which makes it confusing to relocate shots.

2022-8-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-8-24
Use props
NDK99
lvl.1
Flight distance : 291706 ft
Cook Islands

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-24 00:13
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi Paladin,

Can you confirm that this issue only affects the Android version of the App?

Thank you.
2022-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules