Metric vs imperial
915 7 2022-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse0f68750
lvl.3
Flight distance : 239672 ft
United States

Im using a DJI RC Pro with an Air 2S. In the fly app menu you can choose between metric and imperial, and in deed while flying it displays FT and miles, however in the flight logs it reverts to M and KM. It there a way to change this?

Using my mini 2 NC1 and iphone it displays imperial in both the fly app AND the flight logs.
2022-8-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This seems to be a bug on all android platforms,  on IOS it actually works correctly.  
2022-8-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will forward this to our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-8-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the same issue with Air 2S and RC Pro controller.  Haven't found a way to change it and chat with DJI Support revealed no way to change it.  
2022-8-24
Use props
ALichty
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3977520 ft
United States

I am in the same boat with the RC Pro controller linked to a Mavic 3. If I go to the DJI Fly app on my iPhone the uploaded logs show in imperial.
2022-8-24
Use props
gulfpre
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2885656 ft
  • >>>
United States

iPhone that flew the Mini 2 shows logs in imperial  - as desired.
The RC controller shows in metric.
iPad, that’s never flown, only syncs into the DJI fly app also shows in metric…
2022-8-24
Use props
djiuser_qEDIjdvvHEjR
lvl.1

United States

This is still an issue. Flight logs in meters regardless of settings. While flying it does show in feet. But flight logs are recorded in meters only. Using iPhone interesting because there was a point in time where about a year ago I was able to see in feet
2023-9-27
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

djiuser_qEDIjdvvHEjR Posted at 9-27 14:52
This is still an issue. Flight logs in meters regardless of settings. While flying it does show in feet. But flight logs are recorded in meters only. Using iPhone interesting because there was a point in time where about a year ago I was able to see in feet

Depends on which side of the pond you are on... To some is an issue but considering that China does use metric for their evaluations... Well...
2023-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules