Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Not Enough performance Error
637 2 2015-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fullyestablishe
lvl.2

United States

I was testing my Inspire 1 after the upgrades yesterday. The conditions were a temperature of 32C, take off height 5500ft giving a density altitude of about 8800ft. I was at 40ft agl when I commanded a max effort vertical climb. The status bar turned red and I got a brief message that said something like 'Not Enough Performance". As it was a red message I halved my rate of climb and the rest of the detail went without a hitch. I have tried to search here but as I did not catch the exact wording I may have missed it. Anyone seen this, know of it or have a suggestion what to do about it?

Many thanks
2015-8-6
Use props
remltr
lvl.3

United States

Just an off the cuff guess: Is it possible that the intent of the message was that you reached a throttle point that giving anymore throttle would be just a waste of effort. And in that case the message would also be a waste.
2015-8-6
Use props
fullyestablishe
lvl.2

United States

remltr Posted at 2015-8-7 11:57
Just an off the cuff guess: Is it possible that the intent of the message was that you reached a thr ...

That seems a reasonable suggestion, or perhaps it is trying to stop the cell voltages from sagging too far.
2015-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules