951 5 2022-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rone4d
lvl.4
Flight distance : 830564 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've now got a second set of hand-grips to control the monitor and the camera operator can retain his/her operation at the same time. Crucial in my opinion.

Works well.

What I can't seem to do is make them independent of each other.

Let's say the hand grips on the monitor want to adjust focus with the thumbwheel - and the camera operator wants to use the thumbwheel for adjusting Iris - you can't appear to do this - the thumbwheel is linked to the same operation on both hand-grips via the mode button of either hand-grip pair.

Please tell me this is possible!

Independent thumbwheel operation between the monitor and the Ronin4D body.  Pressing mode shifts both hand-grips selection simultaneously.

I would expect this behavour in mirror mode but not in control mode.

Anyone else with this set-up?
2022-8-24
Use props
KillerKingSSS
lvl.3
Mexico

Oh, I havent tried it since I dont have two sets of handles, yet... But it seems like a feature they must add to the next firmware update.
2022-8-24
Use props
TooDeep
lvl.4
United Kingdom

This sounds very disappointing. I literally received my hand grips combo today but if they can't perform different operations at the same time in the way you advocate, I fail to see the point and the sealed box is going back.
2022-8-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will forward your feedback to our engineers for their reference.
2022-8-30
Use props
rone4d
lvl.4
Flight distance : 830564 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

TooDeep Posted at 8-24 15:40
This sounds very disappointing. I literally received my hand grips combo today but if they can't perform different operations at the same time in the way you advocate, I fail to see the point and the sealed box is going back.

Hey have you tried your hand grips yet?
2022-9-4
Use props
TooDeep
lvl.4
United Kingdom

rone4d Posted at 9-4 03:14
Hey have you tried your hand grips yet?

I've attached them but not really used them for anything substantial. I thought I ought to have them attached to update the remote monitor firmware and they're handy to have when I use the gyroscope feature but maybe not 600GBP handy. I've no regrets because I worry about frequently removing and attaching the camera grips but I hope they will ultimately be capable of performing independent functions, otherwise they really are a bit of a con.
2022-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules