How are DJI Credits used?
1054 4 2022-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

I am not sure if this is the right topic for this question, but it seemed to be the most suitable, so I'll ask here. Feel free to move it elsewhere if there is a more appropriate place for that.

I have received DJI credit in a couple of ways (through winning in a competition and by collecting and exchanging DJI Points for DJI Credit) and in different times. Therefore, they have slightly different times of expiration.

What I would like to ask is how are they used when using them to buy goods in DJI Store using DJI Credit. If I want to use the credits with the earliest expiration date first, then do I need to specifically request for it? Or will that be an automatic process?

Would like to use them in the order of gaining them to make sure that there will be no credit that expires being unused.

Thanks in advance for reply!

2022-8-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi HGDC84. Thank you for reaching DJI forum regarding your inquiry. Please be advised that you can choose to use your DJI Credit during checkout. If the amount of your available DJI Credit is less than your total order amount (excluding shipping fees), you can pay the difference with one of our payment methods. For more information about the DJI Credits, you may kindly visit this link: https://store.dji.com/pages/dji-credit Thank you.
2022-8-24
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

DJI Diana Posted at 8-24 07:29
Hi HGDC84. Thank you for reaching DJI forum regarding your inquiry. Please be advised that you can choose to use your DJI Credit during checkout. If the amount of your available DJI Credit is less than your total order amount (excluding shipping fees), you can pay the difference with one of our payment methods. For more information about the DJI Credits, you may kindly visit this link: https://store.dji.com/pages/dji-credit Thank you.

Hello and thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, neither this reply nor the page link you offered answered my question.

I do know how to use the credits, the thing I was wondering is if the oldest credits will be used automatically first or if I need to separately choose them to make sure the ones closest to the expiration date will be used first, so I can use the oldest ones and save the ones with later expiration dates for further use.

Thanks in advance for your further reply!
2022-8-25
Use props
PixelPro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 2022-8-25 05:21
Hello and thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, neither this reply nor the page link you offered answered my question.

I think they all expire at the end of the year.
2023-2-9
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

PixelPro Posted at 2-9 12:57
I think they all expire at the end of the year.

For what I have understood, they all do not expire at once, but the expiration date for each credit amount claimed from points depend on when the credits are claimed, so that they go from the date first claimed to the last day of December the following year.

For example, if I first claimed 3600 points on December (We'll call it Claim A for clarification) 2023 and then on January 2024 (Claim B), then A would expire on December 2024 and B on December 2025. But in the case I did all the claiming during the same year, the expiration date would be the same for all of them, no matter what point of the year did I do that.
2023-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules