My case No. is 9009042.
754 8 2022-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Liza410
lvl.1

United States

Hello,
I have submitted all information required SEVERAL times, and still have not gotten a resolution.  Meanwhile, I have paid in full for insurance and am without a drone for 7 months.  Who can help me? I've had nothing but a run around when I call 818-235-0789.
I was checking my new beacon to make sure it was FAA compliant.  When I flew the drone earlier that day, there wasn’t an update.  Later,  I updated and recalibrated, It started to update again for 26 seconds you will note the video is being taken because the update had a bug in it I was not flying at night.  DJI software knows when there is an issue and records. On the forum, A programmer thanked me and fixed the bug in the update that caused my drone to fly away, I had no control!  
I’ve been a pilot for 5 years, and this has never happened.  I am surprised that this happened with DJI’s type of technology.  
I have searched for 5 hours and cannot find the drone.  The coordinates given by DJI wereincorrect. It’s been over seven months and I paid the $549 and I have yet received my dron

Thank you.

2022-8-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. May I confirm if you want to use DJI Care Refresh Replacement service? If you use the replacement service for Flyaway Coverage, the replacement fee will be $499. If so, please follow the instruction on the email to make a flyaway report, we will ask the corresponding team to send you the quotation asap. https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-2-year-dji-air-2s
2022-8-24
Use props
Liza410
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-24 22:53
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. May I confirm if you want to use DJI Care Refresh Replacement service? If you use the replacement service for Flyaway Coverage, the replacement fee will be $499. If so, please follow the instruction on the email to make a flyaway report, we will ask the corresponding team to send you the quotation asap. https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-2-year-dji-air-2s

Hi, I have already paid for fly away, and have never used it.  
Thank you.
2022-8-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Liza410 Posted at 8-24 23:34
Hi, I have already paid for fly away, and have never used it.  
Thank you.

May I confirm if you're referring to the DJI Care Refresh plan? Please note that the Flyaway replacement fee is different from the DJI Care Refresh fee. You can refer to the detailed explanation in the email our team sent you on July 21st. If you want to use the Flyaway replacement service, you need to tap the "Aircraft Flyaway" to make a report, so that we can send you the quotation.
2022-8-24
Use props
Liza410
lvl.1

United States

I have already sent all the documentation, including the video. Please confirm you’ve received it.
Thank you
2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Liza410 Posted at 8-25 03:58
I have already sent all the documentation, including the video. Please confirm you’ve received it.
Thank you

Hi, may we know when and which email address did you send the documents to? As per the record in the system, your case had been analyzed and it is not covered under the standard manufacturer warranty.

However, you can use your flyaway coverage under the DJI Care Refresh at a $499 fee, as per the case in the system, the $499 flyaway replacement quotation has not been sent to you, if you confirm to use it, we will ask the corresponding team to help with this as soon as possible.

And to avoid any misunderstanding, since you mentioned you paid a $549 fee, may we have a screenshot of the payment you made for better confirmation?
2022-8-25
Use props
Liza410
lvl.1

United States

Working on the other things that I need to provide, for the 5th time.
I don’t have a screenshot of payment, I spoke to a gentleman in the UK over the phone when I paid.  He was actually trying to charge me more.  Can you please send me your email address?
2022-8-25
Use props
Liza410
lvl.1

United States

2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Liza410 Posted at 8-25 08:14
Working on the other things that I need to provide, for the 5th time.
I don’t have a screenshot of payment, I spoke to a gentleman in the UK over the phone when I paid.  He was actually trying to charge me more.  Can you please send me your email address?

As we explained above, if you use DJI Care Refresh Flyaway replacement service, the quotation will be $499, which has not been sent to you. We did not find the $549 payment you said on our system. Please provide us with the relevant screenshots to check it further so we know what you paid for.
2022-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules