RavenEye Tracking Issue
569 3 2022-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ben UK
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I had the raveneye connected and tracking just fine, but upon restarting everything it's no longer tracking.

The phone screen shows the green box around the subject, but the gimbal doesn't move to track the subject. All the cables are as they were, everything is powered on.

Setup is the RS3, Canon R5 and RavenEye. All are up to date with latest firmware.

Raveneye is connected to the camera with HDMI, and the lowest of the USBC ports on the gimbal is connected to the USB port on raveneye (The port on the opposite side the HDMI port, not the USB port immediately next to the HDMI port),

Any ideas what I can check? I can manually control the gimbal using the Ronin app still (On the raveneye screen), resetting to centre works too.

It's so strange, working fine, give it a restart and it decides its no longer going to behave.
2022-8-24
Use props
Ben UK
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Have rebooted everything multiple times - everything acts like its working, it just doesn't actually move the gimbal...
2022-8-24
Use props
Ben UK
lvl.1

United Kingdom

In the end I resolved this with a reset of the gimbal itself.
2022-8-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ben UK. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to rectify the issue and for giving out how you have resolved the issue. Thank you and keep filming.
2022-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules