Hyperlaps no forward movement when loading saved waypoints
613 1 2022-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_CsuTt7BxIeNC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 317808 ft
United Kingdom

I have this working fine, with one exception in waypoint mode.

If I create the waypoint with one battery, and save them without running the hyperlaps.  Land.  Change batteries.  Load in the previous hyperlaps to try to complete with a full battery when i press press play - the M3P goes to the first waypoint, starts takiing pictures but does not move to the second.  I've set time and length of clip but can't see anything to do with speed in the submenus (on the second battery).

I can delete the first waypoint and the drone goes to the second, but doesnt move from there when hyperlaps is started.  I can repeate with all waypoints, and can repeate over again.

Am I missing something or is there a bug that if the saved waypoints have not been "run" then the drone just sits at the first saved waypoint.  I'm guessing speed has not been set anywhere so the M3P doesnt know what speed to move forward  Should the speed be visible to change once a save hyperlaps is loaded?

Any assistance would be great.  

I guess the only other thing I could do is check if setting a speed before saving the first time will resolve matters.  I'll check tomorrow, but thought i would post while waiting for batteries to charge.

Cheers
2022-8-24
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

Nice one   !
2022-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules