1185 4 2022-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zmox
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2717 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello everyone, I'm finding myself using the hyperlapses more than I thought I would. I already use them with an Action 2 with D-Cinelike and am wondering wether a firmware update for using hyperlapse with the Mini 3 Pro is feaseble for future updates.
2022-8-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-8-24
Use props
zmox
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2717 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-24 19:05
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Awesome DJI Paladin, I hope the feature gets implemented in the near future .
2022-8-24
Use props
SpectreOne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 79659 ft
United States

+1 to this suggestion.
2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

zmox Posted at 8-24 19:17
Awesome DJI Paladin, I hope the feature gets implemented in the near future .

Always my pleasure. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead!
2022-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules