RC Freezes on Active Track
1417 5 2022-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wenzoo
New

Canada

Hey,

So I recently bought the Mini Pro 3  -- love it, but I have been having issues with Active track. Master shots and everything else work except for Active Track as soon as I hit go on my RC controller the screen freeze but I am still able to fly the drone manually. Is there a fix for this?

I have tried what people have done on the internet:
- Factory reset
- Switch SD cards
- Be closer to the drone.
- Connect to a Wifi

but none of them have fixed the issue.
2022-8-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about the issue. Could you please try to upgrade the firmware of the drone and DJI RC to see if the issue still exists? https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro/downloads May we ask if this issue occurs in the original video or only in the image transmission? If possible, please provide us with a video for better confirmation.
2022-8-24
Use props
webb5953
lvl.1
Flight distance : 499511 ft
  • >>>
Canada

#Quick ReplI have the exact same problem with mine, we bought two of them and the active track fails 99% of the time, I am really hoping they come up with a firmware update for this problem, was our main reason of purchasing themy Here#
2022-9-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

webb5953 Posted at 9-10 08:15
#Quick ReplI have the exact same problem with mine, we bought two of them and the active track fails 99% of the time, I am really hoping they come up with a firmware update for this problem, was our main reason of purchasing themy Here#

Hi there, we are sorry for the issue. Could you please help to confirm if the firmware for the controller and aircraft has been updated to the latest version:
Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0300
DJI RC Remote Controller Firmware: v01.01.0300
If the issue persists, please provide a video of this case for us to check further. Thank you.

2022-9-11
Use props
webb5953
lvl.1
Flight distance : 499511 ft
  • >>>
Canada

yes they are both up to date. thank you
2022-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

webb5953 Posted at 9-19 07:00
yes they are both up to date. thank you

Thanks for the confirmation. Could you please provide us with a sample video to better check this issue? You can upload the video to Google Drive or Dropbox and then send us the download link here.
2022-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules