Do It All Handle wired connection to Pocket 2
709 2 2022-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hiq999
New
Flight distance : 545709 ft
Poland

I want to put the pocket on the helmet vertically for the best front and rear view effect.
IMG_0026.jpg
However, with the addition of the D-I-A Handle Pocket it gets big and heavy.
I thought to connect these devices with a usb-c male-female cable
IMG_0027.jpg
But Pocket doesn't recognize him. Has anyone succeeded?

Too bad it doesn't work: /

Regards
Robert

2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Robert. Good day and thank you for the information. Since this is a 3rd party accessory for your DJI Pocket 2. I hope that our fellow DJI members who have done this set up can give out the best recommendation. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend using a 3rd party accessory on your DJI Pocket 2 for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.
2022-8-25
Use props
hiq999
New
Flight distance : 545709 ft
Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-25 02:38
Hello there Robert. Good day and thank you for the information. Since this is a 3rd party accessory for your DJI Pocket 2. I hope that our fellow DJI members who have done this set up can give out the best recommendation. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend using a 3rd party accessory on your DJI Pocket 2 for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.

As far as I know, DJI does not provide an interconnecting cable between pocket 2 and Handle. It's a pity because it could solve mine and probably other people's as well. All I need is the type of cable I need to connect the two devices.
2022-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules