Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Unveils DJI Avata, The Ultimate Immersive Drone Experience
19249 104 2022-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_D2TIcwmIn5xk
New

Greece

Je n'arrive pas à acceder au menu "media" sur les googles 2.
Impossible de visualier les vidéos et photos ni depuis les googles ni depuis l'application dji fly ( même en connectant les googles ou le drone  pas usb au téléphone ).
Depuis la mise a jour je ne peux plus du tout utiliser le drone. Les batteries sont pleines et pourtant j'ai un message d'erreur qui 'affiche "puissance faible" puis "suchaufe processeur" et le drone s'éteint
2022-9-11
Use props
djiuser_sg4jeJHxTgPj
New
Flight distance : 2418 ft
Tunisia

i cant fly my dji mini se because this message(unable to take off) code error 147.and a red light is flashing on the drone can you help me please thx
2022-9-12
Use props
Dyos61
New

Russia

Hi all! It would be cool if you could implement reception of signals from analogue transmitters in glasses for AVATA. The glasses would become super mega popular. Destroying all the competition. Considering that the glasses work on the same frequencies as the analogue transmitters, it's just a matter of software.
Otherwise, the lack of analogue input would discourage the purchase. And I'm not the only one.
2022-9-13
Use props
djiuser_8IkGpFVWCeFt
New

India

Can anyone please reply : Whether a pair of Goggles 2 connect with each other (one for drone operator and other one for audience)? I think Goggles FPV v2 can connect with another goggle.
2022-9-13
Use props
djiuser_WleVWmaDcK2h
New

United States

One of my transmitter isn’t working !
2022-9-13
Use props
VanzPix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

djiuser_UUAHHf0IS5jf Posted at 9-11 00:40
I have been encountering problems switching into Sport mode with the motion controller. So I understand it's not possible to go into Sport mode with the Motion controller?

To switch to sport mode you need the remote controller
2022-9-16
Use props
Mr.Birdy
New

Germany

VanzPix Posted at 9-16 22:53
To switch to sport mode you need the remote controller

Why is the AVATA not available in a meaningful combo or given the option to purchase items individually? Only with motion controller and without manual mode is the whoop for me not to use.
In my opinion, some customers who already own the FPV drone or the CADDX Vista or the air unit, for example, will certainly be lost if DJI does not ensure the backward compatibility of the goggles 2 to the older units.
2022-9-17
Use props
MORATO SINKA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 157372 ft
  • >>>
Japan

I have only one wish now. Please release this in Japan!
2022-9-19
Use props
Flyer01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18566 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi ,
I've just had the Avata for a few days and when I put the Goggle V2 on I see a double image.
How do I get 1 sharp image? Without closing one eye?

Updating again doesn't help. Any suggestion to fix the problem?
2022-9-28
Use props
jackr1
New

United Kingdom

I have unboxed and charged everything. Trying to link and the touch pad on the goggles 2 don't want to work let alone respond. Done updates on the firmware and still nothing
2022-10-1
Use props
ziadz
lvl.1
Qatar

hello my avata suddenly loose controll from the controller and takes orders by its own.
2022-10-1
Use props
Ithinky
New
Flight distance : 39839 ft
Portugal

flybey Posted at 8-25 10:22
I am looking to buy my first drone. Should I get the DJI Mini 3 Pro or DJI Avata. I will be using the drone as a beginner real estate photographer and videographer.

Dji Avata let's you film indoors and outside, but it's not good for high altitudes, like 60m. Dji Mini is just for outside. It's best for higher cinematic footage. I would buy the Avata for Real Estate. I would buy the Mini 3 Pro for cinematic or institutional films.
2022-10-3
Use props
MikoST
lvl.1

United States

flybey Posted at 8-25 10:22
I am looking to buy my first drone. Should I get the DJI Mini 3 Pro or DJI Avata. I will be using the drone as a beginner real estate photographer and videographer.

Mini 3 Pro will be your best choice.
2022-10-13
Use props
matijav
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1784728 ft
Slovenia

When is the remote controller going to be available again? Now it's out of stock already for quite some time.
2022-10-14
Use props
34Redsox
lvl.2

United States

Can wait to receive mine!!
2022-11-10
Use props
34Redsox
lvl.2

United States

Which bundle should I get? I like the DJI goggles 2 but don't want to spend to extra money. What should I get?
2022-11-10
Use props
34Redsox
lvl.2

United States

When will the FPV Controller 2 come back in stock? I need it for my Avata!!!! The motion stick is terriable from what I here!
2022-11-10
Use props
34Redsox
lvl.2

United States

Fred Fred Fred Posted at 8-25 05:42
Avata look really cool, great job Dji! And those new goggles are impressive.

Don't you think DJI should make VR headsets? That would be sick!!
2022-11-10
Use props
SgtRay
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

jfbond Posted at 8-26 07:39
I have a question with regards to the noise level. The Avata seems quieter than the DJI FPV. Although I like the 'Tie Fighter' noise that the DJI PFV makes I would be interested in something quieter for when I fly near my home as to not annoy my neighbors.

Q: is the Avata quieter than the Mini 3?

Easy one, No
2022-11-10
Use props
JoeJK3D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 618904 ft
United States

jfbond Posted at 8-26 07:39
I have a question with regards to the noise level. The Avata seems quieter than the DJI FPV. Although I like the 'Tie Fighter' noise that the DJI PFV makes I would be interested in something quieter for when I fly near my home as to not annoy my neighbors.

Q: is the Avata quieter than the Mini 3?

I have both.   The Avata is loud compared to the Mini.  The M3P is one of the quietest drones out there.
2022-11-12
Use props
djiuser_p9HD85JgkT6z
New

Portugal

Hello everyone!

I've been trying to buy your product: DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 for about 6 months, but it's always sold out! And when stock appears it runs out soon.
I receive from time to time notifications that there is stock at 3:00 am (which is the time where I am - Portugal), which as you can imagine I am never available to make the purchase.
Are you unable to reserve this product so that I can purchase it? I am very frustrated and don't even realize the difficulty of not having enough units to buy.

Thanks in advanced,

Luis Tavares
2022-11-16
Use props
MAF178
lvl.4
  • >>>
Kuwait

djiuser_p9HD85JgkT6z Posted at 11-16 01:37
Hello everyone!

I've been trying to buy your product: DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 for about 6 months, but it's always sold out! And when stock appears it runs out soon.

luis i have one almost brand new for sale
320 usd express shipping.. paypal
2022-11-16
Use props
database
New

United States

#Quick Reply Here#BUY AUTHENTIC DOCUMENTS ONLINE (https://drivinglicenseservices.com) DRIVING LICENSE & PASSPORT (DRIVING LICENSE), FALSE IDENTITY CARD (ID CARD), FALSE VISA, FALSE BIRTH CERTIFICATE Contact: https://drivinglicenseservices.com or email :info@drivinglicenseservices.com OR WhatsApp : +447417465827 We are a team of professionals with many years of experience in producing fake passports and other identity documents, best quality producers of fake documents. With more than 10 million documents circulating in the world. We offer only original high qualities of true-false passports, driver driving, ID cards, stamps, birth certificates, fake diplomas international and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway Canada, Italy, Finland, Franc… [05:56, 05/12/2022] Put God first: BUY AUTHENTIC DOCUMENTS ONLINE (https://drivinglicenseservices.com) DRIVING LICENSE & PASSPORT (DRIVING LICENSE), FALSE IDENTITY CARD (ID CARD), FALSE VISA, FALSE BIRTH CERTIFICATE Contact: https://drivinglicenseservices.com or email : info@drivinglicenseservices.com OR whatsapp : +447417465827 We are a team of professionals with many years of experience in producing fake passports and other identity documents, best quality producers of fake documents. With more than 10 million documents circulating in the world. We offer only original high qualities of true-false passports, driver driving, ID cards, stamps, birth certificates, fake diplomas international and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, I… [06:10, 05/12/2022] Put God first: BUY AUTHENTIC DOCUMENTS ONLINE (https://drivinglicenseservices.com) DRIVING LICENSE & PASSPORT (DRIVING LICENSE), FALSE IDENTITY CARD (ID CARD), FALSE VISA, FALSE BIRTH CERTIFICATE Contact: https://drivinglicenseservices.com or email: info@drivinglicenseservices.com OR whatsapp : +447417465827 We are a team of professionals with many years of experience in producing fake passports and other identity documents, best quality producers of fake documents. With more than 10 million documents circulating in the world. We offer only original high qualities of true-false passports, driver driving, ID cards, stamps, birth certificates, fake diplomas international and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not complete. For additional information and place the order just Contact: https://www.drivinglicenseservices.com/ or email: info@drivinglicenseservices.com OR whatsapp : +447417465827 BUY BRITISH FAKE PASSPORTS (United Kingdom), AMERICAN, CANADIAN FALSE IDENTITY CARDS ONLINE IN UNITED STATES, DRIVING LICENSE. BUY FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATES BUY FAKE DRIVING LICENSE  Contact:https://www.drivinglicenseservices.com/  or email: info@drivinglicenseservices.com.com OR whatsapp : +447417465827  Do not hesitate to contact us by email or call at any time and in any discretion.  TOPICS: BUY FAKE PASSPORTS Buy fake passports USA (United States) Buy fake Australian passports (Australia) Buy fake Belgian passports (Belgium) Buy fake passports of Brazil (Brazil) Buy Canadian fake passports (Canada) Buy fake passports of Finland (Finland) Buy fake passports French (France) Buy fake German passports (Germany) Buy fake passports Dutch (Netherlands) Buy fake Israeli passports (Israel) Buy fake passports UK (United Kingdom) Buy fake passports Spanish (Spain) Buy fake passports (Mexico) Buy fake South African passports (South Africa) Buy fake passports Swiss (Switzerland) Buy fake passports of German (Germany) Buy fake passports of China (China) Buy fake passports Spanish (Spain) Buy fake passports of Austria (Austria) Buy fake passports of Japan (Japan) Buy fake passports of Ukraine (Ukraine) Buy fake passports Cambodians (Cambodia) Buy fake passports UK (United Kingdom) Buy fake passports USA Buy fake passports Romanian (Romania) Buy fake passports Polish (Poland) Buy fake passports Bulgarian (Bulgaria) Buy fake passports of Morocco (Morocco) Buy fake passports Cyprus (Cyprus) Buy fake passports Norwegian (Norway) Buy fake passports Portuguese (Portugal) Buy fake passports Lithuanian (Lithuania) Buy fake passports Russian (Russia) Buy fake passports of Hungary (Hungary) Buy fake passports of Australia (Australia) Buy fake passports Brazilian (Brazil) Buy fake passports Italian (Italy) Buy fake passports of Jamaica (Jamaica) Buy fake South Korean passport (Korea South) Buy fake passports Croatian (Croatia) Buy fake passports of Denmark (Denmark) Buy fake passports of Malta (Malta) Buy fake passports Polish (Poland) Buy fake passports Swedish (Sweden)  BUY FAKE IDENTITY CARDS Buy fake IDs USA (United States) Buy fake IDs Australian (Australia) Buy fake IDs Belgium (Belgium) Buy fake IDs Brazilian (Brazil) Buy Canadian fake IDs (Canada) Buy fake IDs Finnish (Finland) Buy fake IDs French (France) Buy fake IDs German (Germany) Buy fake IDs Dutch (Netherlands) Buy fake IDs Israeli (Israel) Buy fake IDs UK (United Kingdom) Buy fake IDs Spanish (Spain) Buy fake IDs (Mexico) Buy fake ID cards South Africa (South Africa) Buy fake IDs Switzerland (Switzerland) Buy fake IDs German (Germany) Buy fake IDs Chinese (China) Buy fake IDs Spanish (Spain) Buy fake IDs Austria (Austria) Buy fake ID cards Japanese (Japan) Buy fake IDs Ukrainian (Ukraine) Buy fake IDs Cambodians (Cambodia) Buy fake IDs UK (United States) Buy fake ID USA Buy fake IDs Romanian (Romania) Buy fake IDs Polish (Poland) Buy fake IDs Bulgarian (Bulgaria) Buy fake IDs Morocco (Morocco) Buy fake ID cards Cyprus (Cyprus) Buy fake IDs Norwegian (Norway) Buy fake IDs Portuguese (Portugal) Buy fake IDs Lithuanian (Lithuania) Buy fake IDs Russian (Russia) Buy fake IDs Hungarian (Hungary) Buy fake IDs Australian (Australia) Buy fake IDs Brazilian (Brazil) Buy fake IDs Italian (Italy) Buy fake IDs Jamaica (Jamaica) Buy fake IDs South Korean (South Korea) Buy fake IDs Croatian (Croatia) Buy fake IDs Danish (Denmark) Buy fake IDs Maltese (Malta) Buy fake IDs Polish (Poland) Buy fake IDs Swedish (Sweden)  BUY FAKE DRIVING LICENSE Buy fake driver's license in Australia (Australia) Buy fake Canadian driver's licenses (Canada) Buy fake French driving license (France) Buy fake Dutch driving license (Netherlands / Holland) Buy fake driving license German (Germany) Buy fake UK driving license (United Kingdom) Buy fake driving license Cameroon (Cameroon) Buy fake driving license Chinese (China) Buy fake driving license in Switzerland (Switzerland) Buy fake driving license cambodiens (Cambodia) Buy false Australian driver's license (Australia) Buy fake driving license Russian (Russia) Buy fake Canadian driver's licenses (Canada) Buy fake driving license French (France) Buy fake international driving permits Buy fake driver's license Japanese (Japan) Buy fake driving license Ukrainian (Ukraine) Buy fake driver's license from Austria (Austrian) Buy fake UK driving license Buy fake driving license USA Buy fake driving license Spanish (Spain) Buy fake driving license Portuguese (Portugal) Buy fake driving license Hungarian (Hungary) Buy fake driving license (Mexico) Buy fake driver's license in Belgium (Belgium) Buy fake driving license Greek (Greece) Buy fake driving license Romanian (Romania) Buy fake driving license Lithuanian (Lithuania) Buy fake driving license Polish (Poland) Buy fake driving license Bulgarian (Bulgaria) Buy false Australian driver's license (Australian) Buy fake Canadian driver's licenses (Canada) Buy fake French driving license (France) Buy fake driving license German (Germany) Buy fake UK driving license (United Kingdom) Buy fake driving license Norwegian (Norway) Buy fake Brazilian license (Brazil) Buy fake drivers license Italian (Italy) Buy fake driving license Jamaica (Jamaica) Buy fake driving license South Korea (Korea) Buy fake driving license Croatian (Croatia) Buy fake driving license Danish (Denmark) Buy fake driving license in Malta (Malta) Buy fake driving license Polish (Poland) Buy fake driving license Swedish (Sweden)  DIPLOMATIC PASSPORTS BUY FAKE Buy fake diplomatic passports Chinese Buy fake diplomatic passports Greek Buy fake diplomatic passports UK (United Kingdom) Buy Lithuanian fake diplomatic passports Buy fake Canadian diplomatic passports Buy fake diplomatic passports Bulgarian Buy fake diplomatic passports Portuguese Buy fake diplomatic passports Polish Buy fake diplomatic passports Buy fake diplomatic passports USA (United States) Buy fake Australian passports, diplomatic Buy fake diplomatic passports Belgian Buy fake diplomatic passports Brazil (Brazil) Buy fake Canadian diplomatic passports (Canada) Buy fake diplomatic passports Finnish (Finland) Buy fake diplomatic passports French (France) Buy fake diplomatic passports German (Germany) Buy fake diplomatic passports Dutch (Netherlands / Netherlands) Buy fake Israeli diplomatic passports Buy fake diplomatic passports UK (United Kingdom) Buy fake diplomatic passports Spanish (Spain) Buy fake diplomatic passports (Mexico) Buy fake South African diplomatic passports Buy fake diplomatic passports Norwegian Buy fake Brazilian diplomatic passports Buy fake Italian diplomatic passports Buy fake diplomatic passports Jamaican Buy fake South Korean diplomatic passports Buy fake diplomatic passports Croatian Buy fake diplomatic passports Danish Buy fake diplomatic passports Maltese Buy fake diplomatic passports Polish Buy fake diplomatic passports Swedish Buy camouflage passports Buy duplicate passport Allowed false USA (United States) for sale False Australian passports for sale Belgian fake passports for sale Brazilian fake passports (Brazil) for sale  Buy, obtain false passports, identity cards. Sell??Online, Canadian, British, new INFRINGEMENT licenses, driving licenses, birth certificates, diplomas  BUY FAKE DEGREES INTERNATIONAL Buy fake diplomas Cameroon Buy fake diplomas Chinese Buy fake diplomas Swiss Buy fake diplomas Cambodians Buy fake diplomas Australian Buy fake diplomas Russian Buy fake Canadian graduates Buy fake diplomas French Buy fake diplomas international Buy fake diplomas Japanese Buy fake diplomas Ukrainian Buy fake diplomas Austrian Buy fake diplomas UK Buy fake diplomas USA Buy fake diplomas Spanish Buy fake diplomas Portuguese Buy fake diplomas Hungarian Buy fake diplomas Mexican Buy fake diplomas Belgian Buy fake diplomas Greek Buy fake diplomas Romanian Buy fake diplomas Lithuanian Buy fake diplomas polonaise Buy fake diplomas Bulgarian Buy fake diplomas Italian Buy fake South African graduates Buy fake diplomas Israeli Buy fake diplomas Norwegian Buy fake diplomas Brazilian Buy fake diplomas Italian Buy fake diplomas Jamaican Buy fake diplomas South Korean Buy fake diplomas Croatian Buy fake diplomas Danish Buy fake diplomas Maltese Buy fake diplomas Polish Buy fake diplomas Swedish  Do not hesitate to Contact: https://www.drivinglicenseservices.com/ or email info@drivinglicenseservices.com OR WhatsApp : +447417465827 DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US. BY EMAIL or WEBSITE AT ANY TIME FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR YOUR FALSE PASSPORTS, VISAS, IDENTITY CARDS, DRIVER'S LICENSE, BIRTH AND MANY OTHER DOCUMENTS.  BUY FAKE PASSPORT , FAKE DRIVING LICENSE ,VISA ,ID CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFICATE ETC. Contact: https://www.drivinglicenseservices.com/ or email: info@drivinglicenseservices.com or whatsApp: +447417465827
2022-12-6
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

djiuser_p9HD85JgkT6z Posted at 11-16 01:37
Hello everyone!

I Had the exact same problem....
This morning i woke up to an email from the dji website and a notification from the app.

Email was sent at 3am, and i was awake at 6am.
So i went to the shop, and YES it was there!!!
Quickly ordered one, and 1 minute after that, they were gone....

so i am getting one.

But this could mean that shops and retailers will get some stock aswell the next coming days....

i have one pre-ordered, if you like, i can ship that to portugal but it would cost you shipping... (i don't know when i will get that one, the retailer thinks within a week or 2)

DM me if you are interested, i am not going to ask a rediculous price for it as i HATE people who do that.
It will be brand new in box... just have to figure out what shipping costs would be ;)
2022-12-6
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

database Posted at 12-6 03:14
#Quick Reply Here#BUY AUTHENTIC DOCUMENTS ONLINE (https://drivinglicenseservices.com) DRIVING LICENSE & PASSPORT (DRIVING LICENSE), FALSE IDENTITY CARD (ID CARD), FALSE VISA, FALSE BIRTH CERTIFICATE Contact: https://drivinglicenseservices.com or email :info@drivinglicenseservices.com OR WhatsApp : +447417465827 We are a team of professionals with many years of experience in producing fake passports and other identity documents, best quality producers of fake documents. With more than 10 million documents circulating in the world. We offer only original high qualities of true-false passports, driver driving, ID cards, stamps, birth certificates, fake diplomas international and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway Canada, Italy, Finland, Franc… [05:56, 05/12/2022] Put God first: BUY AUTHENTIC DOCUMENTS ONLINE (https://drivinglicenseservices.com) DRIVING LICENSE & PASSPORT (DRIVING LICENSE), FALSE IDENTITY CARD (ID CARD), FALSE VISA, FALSE BIRTH CERTIFICATE Contact: https://drivinglicenseservices.com or email :  OR whatsapp : +447417465827 We are a team of professionals with many years of experience in producing fake passports and other identity documents, best quality producers of fake documents. With more than 10 million documents circulating in the world. We offer only original high qualities of true-false passports, driver driving, ID cards, stamps, birth certificates, fake diplomas international and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, I… [06:10, 05/12/2022] Put God first: BUY AUTHENTIC DOCUMENTS ONLINE (https://drivinglicenseservices.com) DRIVING LICENSE & PASSPORT (DRIVING LICENSE), FALSE IDENTITY CARD (ID CARD), FALSE VISA, FALSE BIRTH CERTIFICATE Contact: https://drivinglicenseservices.com or email:  OR whatsapp : +447417465827 We are a team of professionals with many years of experience in producing fake passports and other identity documents, best quality producers of fake documents. With more than 10 million documents circulating in the world. We offer only original high qualities of true-false passports, driver driving, ID cards, stamps, birth certificates, fake diplomas international and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not complete. For additional information and place the order just Contact: https://www.drivinglicenseservices.com/ or email:  OR whatsapp : +447417465827 BUY BRITISH FAKE PASSPORTS (United Kingdom), AMERICAN, CANADIAN FALSE IDENTITY CARDS ONLINE IN UNITED STATES, DRIVING LICENSE. BUY FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATES BUY FAKE DRIVING LICENSE  Contact:https://www.drivinglicenseservices.com/  or email:  OR whatsapp : +447417465827  Do not hesitate to contact us by email or call at any time and in any discretion.  TOPICS: BUY FAKE PASSPORTS Buy fake passports USA (United States) Buy fake Australian passports (Australia) Buy fake Belgian passports (Belgium) Buy fake passports of Brazil (Brazil) Buy Canadian fake passports (Canada) Buy fake passports of Finland (Finland) Buy fake passports French (France) Buy fake German passports (Germany) Buy fake passports Dutch (Netherlands) Buy fake Israeli passports (Israel) Buy fake passports UK (United Kingdom) Buy fake passports Spanish (Spain) Buy fake passports (Mexico) Buy fake South African passports (South Africa) Buy fake passports Swiss (Switzerland) Buy fake passports of German (Germany) Buy fake passports of China (China) Buy fake passports Spanish (Spain) Buy fake passports of Austria (Austria) Buy fake passports of Japan (Japan) Buy fake passports of Ukraine (Ukraine) Buy fake passports Cambodians (Cambodia) Buy fake passports UK (United Kingdom) Buy fake passports USA Buy fake passports Romanian (Romania) Buy fake passports Polish (Poland) Buy fake passports Bulgarian (Bulgaria) Buy fake passports of Morocco (Morocco) Buy fake passports Cyprus (Cyprus) Buy fake passports Norwegian (Norway) Buy fake passports Portuguese (Portugal) Buy fake passports Lithuanian (Lithuania) Buy fake passports Russian (Russia) Buy fake passports of Hungary (Hungary) Buy fake passports of Australia (Australia) Buy fake passports Brazilian (Brazil) Buy fake passports Italian (Italy) Buy fake passports of Jamaica (Jamaica) Buy fake South Korean passport (Korea South) Buy fake passports Croatian (Croatia) Buy fake passports of Denmark (Denmark) Buy fake passports of Malta (Malta) Buy fake passports Polish (Poland) Buy fake passports Swedish (Sweden)  BUY FAKE IDENTITY CARDS Buy fake IDs USA (United States) Buy fake IDs Australian (Australia) Buy fake IDs Belgium (Belgium) Buy fake IDs Brazilian (Brazil) Buy Canadian fake IDs (Canada) Buy fake IDs Finnish (Finland) Buy fake IDs French (France) Buy fake IDs German (Germany) Buy fake IDs Dutch (Netherlands) Buy fake IDs Israeli (Israel) Buy fake IDs UK (United Kingdom) Buy fake IDs Spanish (Spain) Buy fake IDs (Mexico) Buy fake ID cards South Africa (South Africa) Buy fake IDs Switzerland (Switzerland) Buy fake IDs German (Germany) Buy fake IDs Chinese (China) Buy fake IDs Spanish (Spain) Buy fake IDs Austria (Austria) Buy fake ID cards Japanese (Japan) Buy fake IDs Ukrainian (Ukraine) Buy fake IDs Cambodians (Cambodia) Buy fake IDs UK (United States) Buy fake ID USA Buy fake IDs Romanian (Romania) Buy fake IDs Polish (Poland) Buy fake IDs Bulgarian (Bulgaria) Buy fake IDs Morocco (Morocco) Buy fake ID cards Cyprus (Cyprus) Buy fake IDs Norwegian (Norway) Buy fake IDs Portuguese (Portugal) Buy fake IDs Lithuanian (Lithuania) Buy fake IDs Russian (Russia) Buy fake IDs Hungarian (Hungary) Buy fake IDs Australian (Australia) Buy fake IDs Brazilian (Brazil) Buy fake IDs Italian (Italy) Buy fake IDs Jamaica (Jamaica) Buy fake IDs South Korean (South Korea) Buy fake IDs Croatian (Croatia) Buy fake IDs Danish (Denmark) Buy fake IDs Maltese (Malta) Buy fake IDs Polish (Poland) Buy fake IDs Swedish (Sweden)  BUY FAKE DRIVING LICENSE Buy fake driver's license in Australia (Australia) Buy fake Canadian driver's licenses (Canada) Buy fake French driving license (France) Buy fake Dutch driving license (Netherlands / Holland) Buy fake driving license German (Germany) Buy fake UK driving license (United Kingdom) Buy fake driving license Cameroon (Cameroon) Buy fake driving license Chinese (China) Buy fake driving license in Switzerland (Switzerland) Buy fake driving license cambodiens (Cambodia) Buy false Australian driver's license (Australia) Buy fake driving license Russian (Russia) Buy fake Canadian driver's licenses (Canada) Buy fake driving license French (France) Buy fake international driving permits Buy fake driver's license Japanese (Japan) Buy fake driving license Ukrainian (Ukraine) Buy fake driver's license from Austria (Austrian) Buy fake UK driving license Buy fake driving license USA Buy fake driving license Spanish (Spain) Buy fake driving license Portuguese (Portugal) Buy fake driving license Hungarian (Hungary) Buy fake driving license (Mexico) Buy fake driver's license in Belgium (Belgium) Buy fake driving license Greek (Greece) Buy fake driving license Romanian (Romania) Buy fake driving license Lithuanian (Lithuania) Buy fake driving license Polish (Poland) Buy fake driving license Bulgarian (Bulgaria) Buy false Australian driver's license (Australian) Buy fake Canadian driver's licenses (Canada) Buy fake French driving license (France) Buy fake driving license German (Germany) Buy fake UK driving license (United Kingdom) Buy fake driving license Norwegian (Norway) Buy fake Brazilian license (Brazil) Buy fake drivers license Italian (Italy) Buy fake driving license Jamaica (Jamaica) Buy fake driving license South Korea (Korea) Buy fake driving license Croatian (Croatia) Buy fake driving license Danish (Denmark) Buy fake driving license in Malta (Malta) Buy fake driving license Polish (Poland) Buy fake driving license Swedish (Sweden)  DIPLOMATIC PASSPORTS BUY FAKE Buy fake diplomatic passports Chinese Buy fake diplomatic passports Greek Buy fake diplomatic passports UK (United Kingdom) Buy Lithuanian fake diplomatic passports Buy fake Canadian diplomatic passports Buy fake diplomatic passports Bulgarian Buy fake diplomatic passports Portuguese Buy fake diplomatic passports Polish Buy fake diplomatic passports Buy fake diplomatic passports USA (United States) Buy fake Australian passports, diplomatic Buy fake diplomatic passports Belgian Buy fake diplomatic passports Brazil (Brazil) Buy fake Canadian diplomatic passports (Canada) Buy fake diplomatic passports Finnish (Finland) Buy fake diplomatic passports French (France) Buy fake diplomatic passports German (Germany) Buy fake diplomatic passports Dutch (Netherlands / Netherlands) Buy fake Israeli diplomatic passports Buy fake diplomatic passports UK (United Kingdom) Buy fake diplomatic passports Spanish (Spain) Buy fake diplomatic passports (Mexico) Buy fake South African diplomatic passports Buy fake diplomatic passports Norwegian Buy fake Brazilian diplomatic passports Buy fake Italian diplomatic passports Buy fake diplomatic passports Jamaican Buy fake South Korean diplomatic passports Buy fake diplomatic passports Croatian Buy fake diplomatic passports Danish Buy fake diplomatic passports Maltese Buy fake diplomatic passports Polish Buy fake diplomatic passports Swedish Buy camouflage passports Buy duplicate passport Allowed false USA (United States) for sale False Australian passports for sale Belgian fake passports for sale Brazilian fake passports (Brazil) for sale  Buy, obtain false passports, identity cards. Sell??Online, Canadian, British, new INFRINGEMENT licenses, driving licenses, birth certificates, diplomas  BUY FAKE DEGREES INTERNATIONAL Buy fake diplomas Cameroon Buy fake diplomas Chinese Buy fake diplomas Swiss Buy fake diplomas Cambodians Buy fake diplomas Australian Buy fake diplomas Russian Buy fake Canadian graduates Buy fake diplomas French Buy fake diplomas international Buy fake diplomas Japanese Buy fake diplomas Ukrainian Buy fake diplomas Austrian Buy fake diplomas UK Buy fake diplomas USA Buy fake diplomas Spanish Buy fake diplomas Portuguese Buy fake diplomas Hungarian Buy fake diplomas Mexican Buy fake diplomas Belgian Buy fake diplomas Greek Buy fake diplomas Romanian Buy fake diplomas Lithuanian Buy fake diplomas polonaise Buy fake diplomas Bulgarian Buy fake diplomas Italian Buy fake South African graduates Buy fake diplomas Israeli Buy fake diplomas Norwegian Buy fake diplomas Brazilian Buy fake diplomas Italian Buy fake diplomas Jamaican Buy fake diplomas South Korean Buy fake diplomas Croatian Buy fake diplomas Danish Buy fake diplomas Maltese Buy fake diplomas Polish Buy fake diplomas Swedish  Do not hesitate to Contact: https://www.drivinglicenseservices.com/ or email  OR WhatsApp : +447417465827 DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US. BY EMAIL or WEBSITE AT ANY TIME FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR YOUR FALSE PASSPORTS, VISAS, IDENTITY CARDS, DRIVER'S LICENSE, BIRTH AND MANY OTHER DOCUMENTS.  BUY FAKE PASSPORT , FAKE DRIVING LICENSE ,VISA ,ID CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFICATE ETC. Contact: https://www.drivinglicenseservices.com/ or email:  or whatsApp: +447417465827

STOP SPAMMING THIS FORUM !!
2022-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules