602 1 2022-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans818e7e4a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 454820 ft
  • >>>
Spain

hola alguien me podria decir como conectar el control remoto a la aeronave desde ahora solo he podido poner las gafas y el motion stick pero el control remoto no me deja alguien que me puede ayudar
2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May I confirm if you want to link the DJI FPV? If yes, you can try the following steps to see if your problem can be resolved:
1. Press the Link button on the DJI FPV Goggles V2 until you hear two short beeps. Press and hold the aircraft’s Power button. After the linking is successful, the aircraft status indicator will blink yellow quickly.
2. Press and hold the remote controller’s Power button until you hear two short beeps. Press and hold the aircraft’s Power button. After the linking is successful, the aircraft status indicator will blink yellow slowly (indoor without GPS).
For details, refer to the videos at: https://www.dji.com/dji-fpv/video
Note: Link the DJI FPV Goggles V2 to the aircraft, and link the aircraft to the remote controller. (Follow the same method used to link the DJI motion controller.)

If there is still a problem, you can follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1. Check whether the DJI FPV Goggles V2 are in the FPV mode. If it is in the DJI Digital FPV System mode, instruct the customer to switch to the FPV mode. Then, link the aircraft with the remote controller.
2. Connect to DJI Assistant 2, and refresh the firmware of the DJI FPV Goggles V2, DJI FPV aircraft, and remote controller. Restart the three devices, and link the DJI FPV with the DJI FPV Goggles V2 again.

Thank you for your support.
2022-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules