DJI Avata Easy-to-Use Guide for Beginners
33031 50 2022-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_i3hxPhgBvv5M
New

United States

Are you all going to do a firmware update so we can use head tracking in the old school V2 goggles? Seems I’m missing out because I don’t wanna have to get the new pair of goggles.
2022-11-4
Use props
djiuser_i3hxPhgBvv5M
New

United States

djiuser_i3hxPhgBvv5M Posted at 11-4 01:14
Are you all going to do a firmware update so we can use head tracking in the old school V2 goggles? Seems I’m missing out because I don’t wanna have to get the new pair of goggles.

Y’all really making me buy the new goggles just to be able to use head track. I could do without the OLED screens and whatever else, but head tracking seems like something that should be able to be done in the V2 goggles as well…
2022-11-4
Use props
nnhood
lvl.1

United States

#Quick Reply Here#Well, did the first flight today and I have to say after I got used to the goggles I was zipping around pretty good, that circle really helps as a focus point. This is my FPV flying of any kind. I got the Avata Pro View Kit.  Couple questions, I have a 128GB memory card in the drone and also in the headset. When I went to get my footage I copied the footage off the Goggles which has the overlay on top of the video. Does it record the footage both to the goggles and the drone?  When I found the options in the goggles it listed the internal and the SD card. But which SD card? Only 1 was listed. It didn't say Drone SD and Goggles SD.  I downloaded the DJI assistant and I turned on the drone and plugged it right into my gaming PC, but it didn't pop up as anything. I then took the memory card out of the drone but it was empty.  Just wondered if anyone else has messed around with these settings.  Thanks!  Matt
2022-11-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_i3hxPhgBvv5M Posted at 11-4 01:14

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your valuable suggestions. At the moment, there is no plan to support Head Tracking using the DJI FPV Goggles V2 yet. Rest assured that we will have your feedback forwarded to our engineers for consideration. Please note that after the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com). Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

nnhood Posted at 11-20 16:08
#Quick Reply Here#Well, did the first flight today and I have to say after I got used to the goggles I was zipping around pretty good, that circle really helps as a focus point. This is my FPV flying of any kind. I got the Avata Pro View Kit.  Couple questions, I have a 128GB memory card in the drone and also in the headset. When I went to get my footage I copied the footage off the Goggles which has the overlay on top of the video. Does it record the footage both to the goggles and the drone?  When I found the options in the goggles it listed the internal and the SD card. But which SD card? Only 1 was listed. It didn't say Drone SD and Goggles SD.  I downloaded the DJI assistant and I turned on the drone and plugged it right into my gaming PC, but it didn't pop up as anything. I then took the memory card out of the drone but it was empty.  Just wondered if anyone else has messed around with these settings.  Thanks!  Matt

Hi, nnhood. Thank you for reaching out. Please note that we have responded to your inquiry in this Forum thread: (https://forum.dji.com/thread-279687-1-1.html). Should you have any further concerns or inquiries, please reach us back. Thank you and have a nice day!
2022-11-21
Use props
dlevere
lvl.1
United States

Thanks. Great info.
2022-11-21
Use props
AndyAusmAquarium
lvl.4
Flight distance : 165915 ft
Germany

nice content, thanks for this guide
2022-11-22
Use props
Amadjan
New

Turkey

very helpful guide
2022-11-24
Use props
OnePixel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44948 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Great information!
2022-11-27
Use props
AndyAusmAquarium
lvl.4
Flight distance : 165915 ft
Germany

I want this fpv Drone. Thanks for introduction.
2022-11-30
Use props
PixelPro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

Thanks
2023-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules