Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
"please activate aircraft" problem
7343 11 2015-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wilbur920
lvl.1

United States

So I updated all firmware including the RC to the lastest specifications.

I also have the latest pilot app on my note 8 (which other people say the apps works fine with)

I can see everything within the app working fine, but when I try to start up the aircraft it says "please activate the aircraft"

So I went ahead and logged in, and I thought everything would be fine, but it still says that.

Did I have to activate my account with the email I used to buy the P3 from?  Because I used a different one... I didn't think it mattered which DJI account I used.

2015-8-6
Use props
rayrokni
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

i dont think different email is the issue. i had a similar issue so this is what i did:
i signed in the app. then i shut everything down, the phone too, b4 i turned phone off i closed all apps!!
turned on controller first (not connecting my tablet yet)
turned on p3 and waited 1 minute
then connected the cable from RC to my tablet and turned phone oni
opened the app and i saw the blue camera mode, clicked on it and a quick tutorial came up, i went thru it (or u can click on skip), and evrything worked.
try it and good luck, let me know if it worked.
2015-8-6
Use props
wilbur920
lvl.1

United States

rayrokni Posted at 2015-8-7 12:22
i dont think different email is the issue. i had a similar issue so this is what i did:
i signed in  ...

thanks for trying, sadly I tried all that in that order, and still says "please activate your aircraft".

I also tried uninstalling Pilot and reinstalling it.  This allowed me to enter a new email, which I did, and still did not work.

Really grinds my gears that everything works, and dji won't let me start the motors!
2015-8-6
Use props
rayrokni
lvl.4
United States

wilbur920 Posted at 2015-8-7 12:35
thanks for trying, sadly I tried all that in that order, and still says "please activate your aircr ...

i cant even find the dji go app for androids in the play store and from what i heard the day fw was released, the new dji go is not available for androids yet!!
double chk that, cuz that may be why!!!
2015-8-6
Use props
wilbur920
lvl.1

United States

I think it was a problem with my note 8, I tried activating it with my s4 galaxy and it now works!  ughhhhhhh

technology.

Thanks again for helping
2015-8-6
Use props
rayrokni
lvl.4
United States

wilbur920 Posted at 2015-8-7 12:45
I think it was a problem with my note 8, I tried activating it with my s4 galaxy and it now works!   ...

so the new app "dji go" is out for androids?
2015-8-6
Use props
wilbur920
lvl.1

United States

rayrokni Posted at 2015-8-7 12:48
so the new app "dji go" is out for androids?

no, I'm using the old DJI pilot app
2015-8-6
Use props
rayrokni
lvl.4
United States

wilbur920 Posted at 2015-8-7 13:21
no, I'm using the old DJI pilot app

ah, ok. i am glad you got it solved, happy flying and one word of caution from experience; make sure you know the CSC as i did one inadvertently and broke my gimble!!!
2015-8-6
Use props
wilbur920
lvl.1

United States

rayrokni Posted at 2015-8-7 13:25
ah, ok. i am glad you got it solved, happy flying and one word of caution from experience; make su ...

what do you mean? how did that happen??
2015-8-6
Use props
rayrokni
lvl.4
United States

Click on my name and go read the two threads about it.
2015-8-7
Use props
chris
New

United States

rayrokni Posted at 2015-8-6 23:22
i signed in  ...

Thanks for posting, rayronki.  Just encountered the same issue and your procedure worked like a charm!

2015-12-1
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

What has happened to Ray?  I haven't seen him posting for weeks, very un-ray-like.
2015-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules