*Please* enable Auto ISO in Pro mode!!!
867 2 2022-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa556e3b2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2281043 ft
United States

I would very much like to lock the shutter speed (for the 180 rule when filming at 25/30/60 fps video) but still have ISO be auto.  Ideally, you would allow the ISO to be slid to an "auto" setting on the Pro ribbon behaving much like the fully auto where it attempts to shift ISO up/down as lighting changes but keep EV/Shutter fixed.  Even better would be to have a single mode entry (something other than Auto or Pro mode...call it film?) that allowed automatically to set auto ISO and set shutter to 2x your fps film rate.  *click* done!  Please!!!!

Thank you,
Jeff McClain
Mavic Air2 & Mini 3 Pro
2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jeff McClain. Good day and thank you for giving out these information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI Department for attention. Thank you.
2022-8-25
Use props
JeffAlanMcClain
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2281043 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-25 19:34
Hello there Jeff McClain. Good day and thank you for giving out these information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI Department for attention. Thank you.

BTW, a simple "Enable 2x frame rate shutter speed" in AUTO settings would be an awesome option.  Basically, currently, I note that you will never see the shutter speed drop below the video frame rate (makes sense, since you can't run 60 fps with a 1/30 shutter speed).  In this case, when enabled, it would clamp the minimum shutter speed to automatically be 2x the frame rate of video mode (which would automatically allow us to follow the 180 film rule) and should simply make the auto ISO increase, as needed to maintain correct exposure.
2022-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules