Code 60010
2152 5 2022-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RRinFlight
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1161122 ft
United States

I've flying my Air 2s with the RC Pro controller since December, last week I got an error message code 60010 (Remote Control Calibration). I tried calibrating it and it didnt work, I decided to go home and deal with it there. The following day I turned on the controller it stared blinking red took it out side and started flying with no issues. Today I took it out for a flight, no problem until I shut down the controller for 15 mins and now its giving the same issues. I couldn't fly it, this fustrating! Is it firmware or controller? It has never been droped, controller is to expensive to playing around with it as a toy... Need answers....
2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. First, please check whether the joystick of your DJI RC Pro is in the center position. Second,  may we know the way you pack and carry DJI RC Pro when you done the flight? Third, would you please enter joystick calibration page and see if there are any abnormal input even without pulling joysticks?
2022-8-25
Use props
RRinFlight
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1161122 ft
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-25 19:36
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. First, please check whether the joystick of your DJI RC Pro is in the center position. Second,  may we know the way you pack and carry DJI RC Pro when you done the flight? Third, would you please enter joystick calibration page and see if there are any abnormal input even without pulling joysticks?

Hi Wanda, I finally figured out the problem.. Its the portable bag, I'm going to have to carry it separate.. Thanks for getting back to me..

Rafael
2022-8-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

RRinFlight Posted at 8-26 06:51
Hi Wanda, I finally figured out the problem.. Its the portable bag, I'm going to have to carry it separate.. Thanks for getting back to me..

Rafael

Thank you for the feedback and update. Please let us know if you have any questions.
2022-8-28
Use props
fans0c18344d
New
Flight distance : 535997 ft
Ireland

Iv got the same problem. I bought my Mavic pro 3 less that 2 months ago. I had a message on the remote to update it. When I did I got the error code 60010.
The problem I’m having is the sticks calibrate fine
The top scroll wheel on the calibration screen calibrates fine
But the bottom scroll wheel on the screen doesn’t register at all. So calibration can’t be done. Iv taken out the micro sd card from the DJI RC.
2023-10-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans0c18344d Posted at 10-8 23:50
Iv got the same problem. I bought my Mavic pro 3 less that 2 months ago. I had a message on the remote to update it. When I did I got the error code 60010.
The problem I’m having is the sticks calibrate fine
The top scroll wheel on the calibration screen calibrates fine

Hello there. Sorry about the experience. Please try powering off the aircraft first before executing remote controller calibration on the Control Settings page. Keep us posted. Thank you very much.
2023-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules