3637 10 2022-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yoengel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2370988 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have an RC Pro bound to a Mavic 3 with DJI Care Refresh and fly-away coverage.  I also have a new Mini 3 Pro bound to it's own RC controller without DJI Refresh coverage.  I want to bind the RC Pro to both the Mavic 3 and Mini 3 Pro while keeping the fly-away coverage for the Mavic 3.  When I try to bind the RC Pro to the Mini 3 Pro, I'm being asked to unbind, but it's not clear which pair is being unbound.  Obviously, I don't want to lose my fly-away coverage for the Mavic 3.  
Has anyone been able to bind a second drone to the RC Pro without unbinding from the Mavic 3?  I reached out to DJI support chat and they asked me to unbind my RC Pro from the Mavic 3, which I thought was a bad idea and really not the issue I'm dealing with.
2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there yoengel. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. You may try to unbind it from the DJI Fly application by doing these process. Enter [Profile] –> [Device Management] –> [Account and Device], and then unbind it. Thank you.
2022-8-25
Use props
yoengel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-25 19:56
Hello there yoengel. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. You may try to unbind it from the DJI Fly application by doing these process. Enter  –> [Device Management] –> [Account and Device], and then unbind it. Thank you.

Hi, I'm trying to bind the RC Pro to the Mini 3 Pro, not unbind it.
2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. For this question, considering you want to keep DJI Care Refresh coverage for DJI Mavic 3 and use both aircraft on DJI RC Pro. Then, you can unbind DJI Mini 3 Pro from RC and then bind it again to DJI RC Pro. Please pair the remote controller with DJI Mini 3 Pro and connect to the internet, then remove the remote controller through this path DJI FLY APP- Profile - Device Management
The binding process between Mini 3 Pro on DJI RC Pro is the same as the unbinding process. It requires you to pair the remote controller with DJI Mini 3 Pro and connect to the internet.
For your feedback on our services, we will check and confirm with our teams.
2022-8-25
Use props
djiuser_niEUZK10wAug
New

Turkey

Merhaba dji 3 mini pro kumanda ve cihaz arasindaki baglanti 500 mt den sonra kopuyor  ilk aldigim mini bindan daha iyiydii
2022-8-26
Use props
yoengel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-25 22:18
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. For this question, considering you want to keep DJI Care Refresh coverage for DJI RC Pro and use both aircraft on DJI RC Pro. Then, you can unbind DJI Mini 3 Pro from RC and then bind it again to DJI RC Pro. Please pair the remote controller with DJI Mini 3 Pro and connect to the internet, then remove the remote controller through this path DJI FLY APP- Profile - Device Management
The binding process between Mini 3 Pro on DJI RC Pro is the same as the unbinding process. It requires you to pair the remote controller with DJI Mini 3 Pro and connect to the internet.
For your feedback on our services, we will check and confirm with our teams.

Thank you DJI Wanda!
2022-8-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_niEUZK10wAug Posted at 8-26 06:55
Merhaba dji 3 mini pro kumanda ve cihaz arasindaki baglanti 500 mt den sonra kopuyor  ilk aldigim mini bindan daha iyiydii

Hi there, we are sorry for the issue. May we know the country/area you are located in? Just to clarify, flight distance sometimes relates to the flight environment, the wireless interference and the obstacles between the controller and aircraft will affect the signal.
Therefore, please try to fly in open areas, check the interference on the Transmission settings and see if the current channel has interference, and you can try to raise the altitude if possible to avoid obstacles and interference between the drone and controller.
Please also try to turn off the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection for the device, and make sure that the controller is pointing correctly to the aircraft, you may refer to page 43 of the manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.2_en.pdf
If the issue happens frequently, please help to provide the following information, I will forward your issue to our engineers for further assistance.
1. The screen recording of the flight;
2. Please export the controller and aircraft flight data of the issued flight via DJI Assistant 2
3. A screenshot of the firmware information;
4. The time and date of the flight.
Thank you very much.
2022-8-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

yoengel Posted at 8-26 11:55
Thank you DJI Wanda!

You are most welcome. Please let us know if you have any questions.
2022-8-28
Use props
ahimsa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 773645 ft
  • >>>
United States

I’m curious if you have been successful?? I now have the RC Pro with my new Mavic and would like to also use it with my mini 3 Pro. I’m looking forward to your reply.
2022-11-19
Use props
yoengel
lvl.4
  • >>>
Thailand

ahimsa Posted at 11-19 18:24
I’m curious if you have been successful?? I now have the RC Pro with my new Mavic and would like to also use it with my mini 3 Pro. I’m looking forward to your reply.

I decided to keep both controllers so I have a backup and haven’t done this process. But it’s good to know ahead of time in case I need to pair it in the field.
2022-11-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ahimsa Posted at 11-19 18:24

Hi there, may I ask if you want to bind your new Mavic drone and DJI Mini 3 Pro to the DJI RC Pro? You can refer to the suggestion on  4#.
2022-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules