DJI refresh plan with the new replacement question
716 8 2022-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
m13862139345
lvl.3
Flight distance : 29206 ft
Canada

Hello, I just got a replacement from dji for my mini 3 pro. Do i need to do something to rebind my 2 year dji refresh to the new replacement or does dji bind it for me?
2022-8-25
Use props
PAROINA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3279160 ft
United States

I have had to go online in the support chat and ask them to transfer it from the old serial number to the new one.
2022-8-25
Use props
m13862139345
lvl.3
Canada

PAROINA Posted at 8-25 19:57
I have had to go online in the support chat and ask them to transfer it from the old serial number to the new one.

so did you do it when the new drone came?
2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Thanks for your inquiry.  After using the service provided by DJI Care Refresh, if the product's serial number is changed, the provided product will automatically bind to the original product's DJI Care Refresh, and the original service and warranty period continues. You may check the replacement service through this path: DJI FLY APP- Profile- Device Management - Value-added services.
2022-8-25
Use props
m13862139345
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-25 23:24
Hello, there. Thanks for your inquiry.  After using the service provided by DJI Care Refresh, if the product's serial number is changed, the provided product will automatically bind to the original product's DJI Care Refresh, and the original service and warranty period continues. You may check the replacement service through this path: DJI FLY APP- Profile- Device Management - Value-added services.
Hello, it's not my dji refresh. I used the manufacture warranty replacement service. My product was less than 15 days old and It had some defects, so dji agreed to get a new one for me without costing my refresh plans. Does dji also bind the refresh plan on the new drone for me ?
2022-8-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

m13862139345 Posted at 8-27 10:45
Hello, it's not my dji refresh. I used the manufacture warranty replacement service. My product was less than 15 days old and It had some defects, so dji agreed to get a new one for me without costing my refresh plans. Does dji also bind the refresh plan on the new drone for me ?

Hi there. Thank you for your clarification. Upon checking with your case using your DJI Forum account, your DJI Care Refresh has already been transferred to your replacement unit. Using your aircraft's serial number, you may check and verify this via this link for your convenience. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2022-8-27
Use props
m13862139345
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 8-27 11:39
Hi there. Thank you for your clarification. Upon checking with your case using your DJI Forum account, your DJI Care Refresh has already been transferred to your replacement unit. Using your aircraft's serial number, you may check and verify this via this link for your convenience. Hope this helps. Thank you.

Ok thank you
2022-8-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

You're most welcome. Should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Fly safely always and Thank you for choosing DJI.
2022-8-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

m13862139345 Posted at 8-27 10:45
Hello, it's not my dji refresh. I used the manufacture warranty replacement service. My product was less than 15 days old and It had some defects, so dji agreed to get a new one for me without costing my refresh plans. Does dji also bind the refresh plan on the new drone for me ?

Just for clarification for this question, if you send the aircraft to our repair center and the SN changes after the services, we will transfer the plan to you also. Please do not be concerned.
2022-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules