DJI, please change your backwards compatibility stance for Goggles 2
1317 5 2022-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
willcheyney
lvl.2
Flight distance : 890364 ft
United Kingdom

I’m SO disappointed by the blatantly belligerent decision to not make the Goggles 2 backwards compatible with original Air Units or Caddx Vistas. I sincerely hope you do listen to your customers and promptly change this approach.
2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there willcheyney. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. I will forward these information to the designated DJI Department for attention. Thank you.
2022-8-25
Use props
thetechnobear
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2804810 ft
Spain

agreed, this needs to change and also compatibility with DJI FPV too...

if DJI are going to not support a product that's just 18 months old (DJI FPV), or one we have invested into an ecosystem (air unit v1),
then, we should limit ourselves to upgrading only when the current tech is obsolete.

... and my air units, dji fpv , googles v2 are perfectly fine...
the googles 2/avata drone are a nice step up, but are not a revolutionary leap...  ( a bit better resolution, lighter, smaller)
so just wait, till version 3 or 4, (which'll no doubt be incompatible with 2, if this is DJIs stance), which be a bigger jump from what we have.
2022-8-26
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

+1 for older compatibility
+1 for DJI FPV, cmon...
+1 for other o3 units
+5 WTF - where is wifi transfer? usb+microsd slots have terrible placement...
2022-8-26
Use props
carloscampos775
lvl.1

United States

When will support be added for the DJI Air Unit and Air Unit Lite. What incentive do I have to purchase the new Goggles 2 if they don’t support previous product. I understand DJI wanting to move the technology forward, but you should least support one previous product.
2022-8-27
Use props
mbze430
lvl.2
Flight distance : 406775 ft
United States

+1 on this...

I have:
2x Cadax units
2x DJ FPV Drones
2x DJI Goggles v2

And I just back-ordered Avata Pro-View unit that comes with the DJI Goggles 2.
If DJI can't support ONE previous generation of their own product.  I will cancel my order and sell all my DJI/DJI Compatible products and just go with FatShark.  and start a smear compaign how bad DJI are to their customers.

You guys need to the make the Goggles 2 backward compatible with the old AU/Caddax units AND the old DJI FPV Drone.

2022-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules