6730 148 2022-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bob Brown
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Items in cart in the DJI Store but no ship date or arrival date estimated. I shop around and see "Pre-Order" on most local retail sites. Is there any ETA on when will it ship out or be available in local stores? Launch was yesterday, excited I want to buy one, but out of reach. Any ideas?

Update: I contacted DJI Pre-Sales and appears it will ship out within 1 business day in the USA.
>> Order placed. Now I just have to be home for the signature part. (wish I could pre-sign / have security cameras)
2022-8-26
Use props
Marco899
lvl.3

Netherlands

Mine is shipped only f*cking DHL express doesnt deliver in the weekend, so monday I receive my combo
2022-8-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Bob, thank you very much for your interest and support of DJI, hope you receive the DJI Avata soon!
2022-8-26
Use props
pilotal
lvl.1
United States

i would love to know the answer to this as well...purchased on thursday or friday of last week
2022-8-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

pilotal Posted at 8-29 11:33
i would love to know the answer to this as well...purchased on thursday or friday of last week

Hi, thank you for reaching out, and I am sorry for the wait. I will confirm it with the corresponding department and ask for an update. I will keep you updated.
2022-8-29
Use props
djiuser_1rTZKhbn1Wap
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3318796 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-29 17:45
Hi, thank you for reaching out, and I am sorry for the wait. I will confirm it with the corresponding department and ask for an update. I will keep you updated.

Hello,  I too am waiting for mine to ship.  I ordered it last week.  It still says to be shipped on the status.  My fly more kit has shipped.
2022-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_1rTZKhbn1Wap Posted at 8-30 04:28
Hello,  I too am waiting for mine to ship.  I ordered it last week.  It still says to be shipped on the status.  My fly more kit has shipped.

Hello there, may I double-confirm if it is the order of DJI Avata aircraft? If yes, as per the order information, the estimated delivery is in 11-12 business days after payment is confirmed, please wait patiently. Thank you for your support.
2022-8-30
Use props
djiuser_1rTZKhbn1Wap
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3318796 ft
United States

Awesome!  Thank you
2022-8-30
Use props
fansd228ec0e
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Hi there, so when is the expected ship date for last weeks order? I ordered mine on the 26th and still waiting to be shipped as well
2022-8-30
Use props
fans58706883
lvl.1
United States

fansd228ec0e Posted at 8-30 10:33
Hi there, so when is the expected ship date for last weeks order? I ordered mine on the 26th and still waiting to be shipped as well

Same here, ordered 26th, went to be shipped for a bit now... aircraft only. Are these pre-order items and being fulfilled after the kits are shipped?
2022-8-30
Use props
fans92d333f0
New
Flight distance : 57051 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-26 20:28
Hi Bob, thank you very much for your interest and support of DJI, hope you receive the DJI Avata soon!

I’m also wondering given I placed my order yesterday morning and it’s been 30 hours with no email giving even the most remote indication of shipping date.
2022-8-30
Use props
MaximizedJones
lvl.1
Flight distance : 955 ft
United States

fans92d333f0 Posted at 8-30 18:32
I’m also wondering given I placed my order yesterday morning and it’s been 30 hours with no email giving even the most remote indication of shipping date.

I placed my order on yesterday as well but my status still says "to be shipped". I chatted with a customer service rep and they said they estimated delivery to be around September 15th. I was hoping it would be much sooner.
2022-8-30
Use props
Bob Brown
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Received my Combo yesterday... expect battery charging, activating and firmware updates for the first day.
2022-8-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansd228ec0e Posted at 8-30 10:33
Hi there, so when is the expected ship date for last weeks order? I ordered mine on the 26th and still waiting to be shipped as well

Hello, there. The order will be shipped in 10 business days, estimated delivery in 2-3 business days after order is shipped. We will ship it according to the order of payment.
2022-8-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans58706883 Posted at 8-30 16:38
Same here, ordered 26th, went to be shipped for a bit now... aircraft only. Are these pre-order items and being fulfilled after the kits are shipped?

Hello, there. We also checked your order and confirmeh with our teams. The order will be shipped in 10 business days. We will ship it according to the order of payment. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-8-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans92d333f0 Posted at 8-30 18:32

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. After checking, your order will also be shipped in 10 business days. We will ship it according to the order of payment. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-8-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

MaximizedJones Posted at 8-30 19:20
I placed my order on yesterday as well but my status still says "to be shipped". I chatted with a customer service rep and they said they estimated delivery to be around September 15th. I was hoping it would be much sooner.

Thank you very much for your attention to the new product. Since unveiling the DJI Avata and its accessories, we’ve had a very strong global demand, and this has affected the shipment time of the new product. We are already actively replenishing goods. You can place an order first, and we will ship it according to the order of payment. Thank you again for your support.
2022-8-31
Use props
Bob Brown
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Just a heads up to anyone without the DJI FPV Controller 2... the motion controller after using it twice is a simply a horrible controller. Not sure at all why DJI thinks it's customers would use this.
I have a page long list of gripes... it feels cheaply made, non intuitive buttons, to go up I have to tilt my hand all the way up and lose sight of what is in front of me, same for descent... literally blind since the camera looks up and down also. The turn by tilt is DUMB.  I contacted support and they do/will not swap out the motion controller for an FPV Controller. Unfortunately, I will more than likely be returning my entire setup... along with the Fly More combo unless someone at DJI comes to their senses... Just a heads up... the Motion controller is pure turd; prepare to be disappointed.
2022-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Bob Brown Posted at 8-31 09:51
Just a heads up to anyone without the DJI FPV Controller 2... the motion controller after using it twice is a simply a horrible controller. Not sure at all why DJI thinks it's customers would use this.
I have a page long list of gripes... it feels cheaply made, non intuitive buttons, to go up I have to tilt my hand all the way up and lose sight of what is in front of me, same for descent... literally blind since the camera looks up and down also. The turn by tilt is DUMB.  I contacted support and they do/will not swap out the motion controller for an FPV Controller. Unfortunately, I will more than likely be returning my entire setup... along with the Fly More combo unless someone at DJI comes to their senses... Just a heads up... the Motion controller is pure turd; prepare to be disappointed.

We feel sorry for any inconvenience, Bob. Your feedback about the motion controller has been forwarded to the corresponding department.
For the tutorial about the motion controller, you can refer to the one below, starting at 2:34. At the same time, if you are interested, you may try to use the Head Tracking feature as well.
Sorry that we may not be able to change the motion controller to the FPV remote controller 2 for you. Apologize again for the situation.
2022-9-1
Use props
Bob Brown
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-1 01:07
We feel sorry for any inconvenience, Bob. Your feedback about the motion controller has been forwarded to the corresponding department.
For the tutorial about the motion controller, you can refer to the one below, starting at 2:34. At the same time, if you are interested, you may try to use the Head Tracking feature as well.
Sorry that we may not be able to change the motion controller to the FPV remote controller 2 for you. Apologize again for the situation.

Turning on head tracking made my main gripe go away. This should be a default setting.
Controller feels cheap because they used light weight materials... the lack of rubber grip is fixed with aftermarket grip.

Thanks for your help.
2022-9-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Bob Brown Posted at 9-1 03:23
Turning on head tracking made my main gripe go away. This should be a default setting.
Controller feels cheap because they used light weight materials... the lack of rubber grip is fixed with aftermarket grip.

Thank you for your reply, regarding the lightweight, it can ease the burden when flying it, especially when users hold the controller with just one hand. Users can focus more on the control. Yet I understand your feedback, I will also note it down. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
2022-9-1
Use props
Mackcross
lvl.2

Jamaica

It seems that once your ordering the drone by itself, they are slow on shipping it, I ordered my drone from the 26 of august and it shows to be shipped on the 29th and there has been no update , I have a friend that ordered his after me and has received his, I guess its cause he ordered it with the new googles
2022-9-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Mackcross@gmail.com Posted at 9-3 16:29
It seems that once your ordering the drone by itself, they are slow on shipping it, I ordered my drone from the 26 of august and it shows to be shipped on the 29th and there has been no update , I have a friend that ordered his after me and has received his, I guess its cause he ordered it with the new googles

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We managed to find out your order number through your forum account. Please note that the package has been shipped out and it's on the way now. It is expected to be delivered on September 8th. You may check the update on UPS's official website. Besides, please note that the shipping time may be affected by many factors such as the transit situation which are out of our control. We have forwarded your feedback to our team and will keep improving to provide better service for all of our customers. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-9-3
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

3599686706935 mine is not shipped yet ordered on 26th and the problem is I stopped traveling and flying as I always picture how it'll be filmed with Avata and postponed travel
2022-9-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

alex_markov Posted at 9-3 21:59
3599686706935 mine is not shipped yet  ordered on 26th and the problem is I stopped traveling and flying as I always picture how it'll be filmed with Avata and postponed travel

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Please note that your package is expected to be shipped on 2022-09-05. We have forwarded your feedback to our team and will try our best to expedite the process. Appreciate your patience.
2022-9-4
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Thor Posted at 9-4 08:59
Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Please note that your package is expected to be shipped on 2022-09-05. We have forwarded your feedback to our team and will try our best to expedite the process. Appreciate your patience.

Thank You, tomorrow it is then
2022-9-4
Use props
Ross14
lvl.4
Czechia

Avata combo arrived today and joined my fleet, in the meantime I'm charging and updating FW.

2022-9-4
Use props
djiuser_DknBo3RBXrVh
lvl.2

United States

I also ordered the drone only without the remote on the 26th and have yet to receive any update about shipping and my credit card transaction has been pending for over a week now.  An update would be nice, but I don't like to make a habit of asking for too much.
2022-9-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_DknBo3RBXrVh Posted at 9-5 00:03
I also ordered the drone only without the remote on the 26th and have yet to receive any update about shipping and my credit card transaction has been pending for over a week now.  An update would be nice, but I don't like to make a habit of asking for too much.

Hi, there.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
This order is Pre-order and it is expected to ship in 18 business days after the payment.
And we will also forward your feedback to the relevant team to see how we can do better.
Besides, if there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know.
Thank you.

2022-9-5
Use props
djiuser_Mz4VfnqfBiHY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 182431 ft
United States

I ordered DJI Avata Pro-View Combo on 8-30 and still says "To Be Shipped". Are there backorders or any idea if they are still shipping?  Order 0016998812099
2022-9-5
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Thor Posted at 9-4 08:59
Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Please note that your package is expected to be shipped on 2022-09-05. We have forwarded your feedback to our team and will try our best to expedite the process. Appreciate your patience.

Well 05-09 passed and order is not shipped well hope it will be soon
2022-9-5
Use props
Iczeman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8336266 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

Order Number:        4200449896475
2022-9-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Ordered august 26th/ will arrive 16th October ridiculous!!!!!
2022-9-5
Use props
djiuser_DknBo3RBXrVh
lvl.2

United States

I just contacted a customer service representative that told me my order (avata without the remote) placed on 8/26 would not ship out until 9/14 at the earliest.  Interestingly, all the shipping times to my area on the website got bumped up earlier by ~5 days and it seems like all orders placed today will arrive at the same time that my pre-order was placed.  

I'm just wondering, if supply is such an issue due to such great demand (as the representative kept insisting was the case), why is the website updating their shipping times to be earlier and even telling customers that they can order today and receive their products in the same time as if pre-ordered (which you would think would provide some benefit in terms of receiving your product earlier)?

There seems to be a lot of conflicting information being given about my order and it's just frustrating when you hear about other customers on the forums that ordered around the same time as you receiving their products and then having a representative till you that the product has not been released for shipping yet.  Some clarity would go a long way here.  
2022-9-5
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_DknBo3RBXrVh Posted at 9-5 11:01
I just contacted a customer service representative that told me my order (avata without the remote) placed on 8/26 would not ship out until 9/14 at the earliest.  Interestingly, all the shipping times to my area on the website got bumped up earlier by ~5 days and it seems like all orders placed today will arrive at the same time that my pre-order was placed.  

I'm just wondering, if supply is such an issue due to such great demand (as the representative kept insisting was the case), why is the website updating their shipping times to be earlier and even telling customers that they can receive their products in the same time as if pre-ordered (which you would think would provide some benefit in terms of receiving your product earlier)?

Normally, orders are fulfilled in the order payment was accepted. Like the Mini 3 Pro, the Avata is in high demand. I too have noticed the dates on the store site have been changing and in the years I've been ordering from DJI, they have been spot on.
2022-9-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

hallmark007 Posted at 9-5 10:39
Ordered august 26th/ will arrive 16th October ridiculous!!!!!

Sorry to hear about that. Could you please provide us with your order number for our further checks?
2022-9-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_Mz4VfnqfBiHY Posted at 9-5 06:44
I ordered DJI Avata Pro-View Combo on 8-30 and still says "To Be Shipped". Are there backorders or any idea if they are still shipping?  Order 0016998812099

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. After further checking, please note that the order is expected to be shipped on 2022-09-17. Appreciate your patience.
2022-9-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

alex_markov Posted at 9-5 10:17
Well 05-09 passed and order is not shipped  well hope it will be soon

Sorry to hear about that. We have forwarded your feedback to our team and will try our best to expedite the process. Thank you.
2022-9-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Iczeman Posted at 9-5 10:36
[view_image]
Order Number:        4200449896475

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please note that it's expected to be shipped on 2022-09-06. We will push our team to expedite the process. Please rest assured.
2022-9-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_DknBo3RBXrVh Posted at 9-5 11:01
I just contacted a customer service representative that told me my order (avata without the remote) placed on 8/26 would not ship out until 9/14 at the earliest.  Interestingly, all the shipping times to my area on the website got bumped up earlier by ~5 days and it seems like all orders placed today will arrive at the same time that my pre-order was placed.  

I'm just wondering, if supply is such an issue due to such great demand (as the representative kept insisting was the case), why is the website updating their shipping times to be earlier and even telling customers that they can order today and receive their products in the same time as if pre-ordered (which you would think would provide some benefit in terms of receiving your product earlier)?

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. As the representative explains, the shipping time will be affected by many factors such as the order volume, and inventory status. Our system will automatically adjust the expected shipping time according to the payment time. Besides, we have forwarded your feedback to our team and will try our best to push the process. Appreciate your patience.
2022-9-5
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules