Avata ship date? When will DJI ship it out? [SOLVED]
6820 148 2022-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Susan
Administrator

scavok Posted at 9-12 11:37
I was told mine would ship out on 9/8 (by two customer care reps) and delivery by 13th the latest.  Still have yet to receive shipping/tracking and it also still says "to be shipped."  If what the reps say is accurate, how come our order status' do not reflect that?  I'm just curious about this.

Hi, we got an update from the sales department, we will ship your order within 48 hours. You will receive the shipment information soon. Thank you again for your support.
2022-9-13
Use props
scavok
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-13 03:48
Hi, we got an update from the sales department, we will ship your order within 48 hours. You will receive the shipment information soon. Thank you again for your support.

I did receive an update this morning stating, "Warehouse Processing."  
2022-9-13
Use props
djiuser_OFMlJR4oHPHv
lvl.1
Saudi Arabia

djiuser_mfxReSPfOeka Posted at 9-12 15:02
All I have received is a bunch of lies and broken promises. "Love" promised and confirmed that it would ship last Friday and be here today. Total CRAP!!! I bought the Avata only and a fly more kit for a commercial shoot with plenty of lead time as per the DJI site. Ordered on August 28th, was promised shipping on Sept.12th and arrival on today, Sept. 12th. Chatted 4 times with support who assured me it was being escalated to logistics for immediate attention. Still no Avata! Had no problem charging my card immediately for $908, but can't get a live person to call me and give me any answers, tell me what the hold up is, or send my order immediately. Looking really bad DJI!!!

Same here, ordered on the 26th, I was promised three shipping dates, and still no updates
(to be shipped) contacted the customer service chat just now and he said to me that I need to wait another 18 days and my order will arrive in October!. A month and a half! That’s what the chat told me, and if you check the website it says estimated shipping time is in 4 days so if I make a new order, it should arrive before my day one order even ships, otherwise  Dji is lying on their website, and the customer service gave me that the auto reply that since they released the avata, it’s been in high demand and apologized, but the truth is they are still lying to people and still saying ships in 4 days while all orders will take longer than a month so it’s not a one time mistake and it’s not a mistake caused by unexpected high demand they are still promising deliveries, and taking people money

Order:0019869558440
8C0506D1-D709-4096-94E5-6ABFC9A62AEC.jpeg
D97754B3-8CE4-4472-B7E7-5B24C7FFE435.jpeg
2022-9-13
Use props
scavok
lvl.1
United States

I just received a call from DJI Innovations and the representative I spoke to knew that UPS had printed a shipping label and that I'm expected to receive it tomorrow.  Has anybody else received a call from DJI?  I appreciate the courtesy call.  It's just too bad logistics on this entire ordering/shipping process was so bad.  
2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

scavok Posted at 9-13 08:51
I just received a call from DJI Innovations and the representative I spoke to knew that UPS had printed a shipping label and that I'm expected to receive it tomorrow.  Has anybody else received a call from DJI?  I appreciate the courtesy call.  It's just too bad logistics on this entire ordering/shipping process was so bad.

Hi, there. This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been experiencing. After further checking. please note that your package is on the way. We have also forwarded your feedback to our team and will learn lessons from it to keep improving to provide better service for all of our customers. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_OFMlJR4oHPHv Posted at 9-13 04:03
Same here, ordered on the 26th, I was promised three shipping dates, and still no updates
(to be shipped) contacted the customer service chat just now and he said to me that I need to wait another 18 days and my order will arrive in October!. A month and a half! That’s what the chat told me, and if you check the website it says estimated shipping time is in 4 days so if I make a new order, it should arrive before my day one order even ships, otherwise  Dji is lying on their website, and the customer service gave me that the auto reply that since they released the avata, it’s been in high demand and apologized, but the truth is they are still lying to people and still saying ships in 4 days while all orders will take longer than a month so it’s not a one time mistake and it’s not a mistake caused by unexpected high demand they are still promising deliveries, and taking people money

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Please note that our team has sent out your package and is on the way. You may check the update on the UPS official website. We are terribly sorry for any inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your feedback to our team and will learn lessons from it. Appreciate your understanding.
2022-9-14
Use props
Ranger7777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 152782 ft
United States

WooooHooooo  Ordered 26 Sept.   Status updated to SHIPPED but no tracking yet, expect to see that later today  or tomorrow.
2022-9-14
Use props
scavok
lvl.1
United States

Ranger7777 Posted at 9-14 07:07
WooooHooooo  Ordered 26 Sept.   Status updated to SHIPPED but no tracking yet, expect to see that later today  or tomorrow.

Same here!  I received tracking yesterday and it says delivery today between 1pm and 4pm...however, when I go to track it, it says delivery date to be provided as soon as possible.  Regardless, its "FINALLY" en-route!  
2022-9-14
Use props
Ranger7777
lvl.3
United States

scavok Posted at 9-14 07:15
Same here!  I received tracking yesterday and it says delivery today between 1pm and 4pm...however, when I go to track it, it says delivery date to be provided as soon as possible.  Regardless, its "FINALLY" en-route!

I just got a UPS notification on delivery tomorrow, 2nd day air from California.  Only thing I have on order so gotta be my Avata.  It is signature delivery so will stay home!
2022-9-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Ordered on 26th August still saying delivery October 16th almost 3 months , looks like dji going backwards.
2022-9-14
Use props
scavok
lvl.1
United States

Ranger7777 Posted at 9-14 08:35
I just got a UPS notification on delivery tomorrow, 2nd day air from California.  Only thing I have on order so gotta be my Avata.  It is signature delivery so will stay home!

I know it will be the Avata, because I do not have anything else ordered.  The weight of the package is like 2lbs as well, and signature required.  
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

hallmark007 Posted at 9-14 09:12
Ordered on 26th August still saying delivery October 16th almost 3 months , looks like dji going backwards.

Hi hallmark007, thank you for your support. May I know if your order was placed in DJI Store? If yes, may I have the order number for it?
2022-9-16
Use props
djiuser_Mz4VfnqfBiHY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 182431 ft
United States

I had ordered on the 30th of August. then To Be Shipped.  Then shipped and UPS tracking had "09/06/2022 7:15 P.M.        On the Way  Package is in transit to a UPS facility  Los Angeles, CA, United States" and there it died.  On the 10th I opened an investigation with UPS.  Initially they reported DJI never actually gave them the package.  I contacted DJI and they say they have.  Maybe due to time differences we exchange one email a day at best.  Two days ago DJI says "We can refund or resend". I ask them to resend "They say "If you confirm resend, it will take a week to process.  and your combo is low on stock at the US warehouse so that will be another two weeks" My gut tells me, DJI never gave this to UPS (I'll have to wait to see what UPS says).  In the meantime, I'm stuck in shipping hell not knowing the truth and not know which choice to make.  My best path might be to request they resend the drone.  If they actually did give it to UPS and UPS finds it, I can worry about what to do then.  I feel like this could be avoided if DJI was just honest about product availability.  If the product isnt available just leave the status "to be shipped". I'd have been ok with that.  Nothing I can do but wait.  But when they report it has been shipped and UPS gives no status for days you get the feeling then you have to do something to rectify the problem.  Maybe for marketing reasons and to keep the "pre-orders" coming in they play a game with the shipping to make it appear items are available and shipping when they are not.  What this has done for me is to ensure I never order directly from DJI again on a new product.  I'll wait a good long time to wait until the initial supply issues iron out.
2022-9-16
Use props
Ranger7777
lvl.3
United States

Ordered 26 Aug on the DJI Store and received yesterday, 15 Sept.  Shipped from California on 13 Sept and UPS 2 day air was on time.  Yay!   Charging battery now and hope to get it flying with my DJI FPV Goggles and Controller today sometime.
2022-9-16
Use props
wildblue2u
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60915 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ordered Avata on 30 Aug, my bank shows payment processed on same day.  Received a partial shipment (extra battery) on 12 Sep.  Web shows remainder of order awaiting shipment.   Any estimate on when it will shipment?
2022-9-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Susan Posted at 9-16 04:11
Hi hallmark007, thank you for your support. May I know if your order was placed in DJI Store? If yes, may I have the order number for it?

Unfortunately not, it was placed at Amazon.de so looks like I will have to wait.
2022-9-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

wildblue2u Posted at 9-18 15:29
Ordered Avata on 30 Aug, my bank shows payment processed on same day.  Received a partial shipment (extra battery) on 12 Sep.  Web shows remainder of order awaiting shipment.   Any estimate on when it will shipment?

Hi there, thank you for your support of DJI, sorry for the waiting. Just to double confirm, you placed the order from DJI Store, right?
Could you please provide the order number to me for further confirmation?
2022-9-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

hallmark007 Posted at 9-18 16:44
Unfortunately not, it was placed at Amazon.de so looks like I will have to wait.

Thank you for getting back. I hope you'll receive it soon.
2022-9-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Mz4VfnqfBiHY Posted at 9-16 06:08
I had ordered on the 30th of August. then To Be Shipped.  Then shipped and UPS tracking had "09/06/2022 7:15 P.M.        On the Way  Package is in transit to a UPS facility  Los Angeles, CA, United States" and there it died.  On the 10th I opened an investigation with UPS.  Initially they reported DJI never actually gave them the package.  I contacted DJI and they say they have.  Maybe due to time differences we exchange one email a day at best.  Two days ago DJI says "We can refund or resend". I ask them to resend "They say "If you confirm resend, it will take a week to process.  and your combo is low on stock at the US warehouse so that will be another two weeks" My gut tells me, DJI never gave this to UPS (I'll have to wait to see what UPS says).  In the meantime, I'm stuck in shipping hell not knowing the truth and not know which choice to make.  My best path might be to request they resend the drone.  If they actually did give it to UPS and UPS finds it, I can worry about what to do then.  I feel like this could be avoided if DJI was just honest about product availability.  If the product isnt available just leave the status "to be shipped". I'd have been ok with that.  Nothing I can do but wait.  But when they report it has been shipped and UPS gives no status for days you get the feeling then you have to do something to rectify the problem.  Maybe for marketing reasons and to keep the "pre-orders" coming in they play a game with the shipping to make it appear items are available and shipping when they are not.  What this has done for me is to ensure I never order directly from DJI again on a new product.  I'll wait a good long time to wait until the initial supply issues iron out.

Deeply sorry again for the inconvenience. As per the tracking number, the package had been confirmed lost, Sorry for the waiting, we will keep pushing the sales department to ship out the package, and will also keep following your case until it is sorted.
2022-9-18
Use props
wildblue2u
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-18 17:41
Hi there, thank you for your support of DJI, sorry for the waiting. Just to double confirm, you placed the order from DJI Store, right?

Order#: 0019896109320

Order included extra battery, which was sent as a partial shipment, the remaining portion of the order, the "DJI Avata Pro-View Combo" as "awaiting shipment ".
2022-9-19
Use props
wildblue2u
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-18 17:41

Order included extra battery, which was sent as a partial shipment, the remaining portion of the order, the "DJI Avata Pro-View Combo" as "awaiting shipment ".
2022-9-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

wildblue2u Posted at 9-19 11:44

Thank you for getting back, I am sorry for the waiting, I will confirm it with the corresponding team for the related information, once they get back to me, I will reply to you right away.
2022-9-19
Use props
wildblue2u
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Thank you , look forward to hearing from you.
2022-9-19
Use props
wildblue2u
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-19 19:02
Thank you for getting back, I am sorry for the waiting, I will confirm it with the corresponding team for the related information, once they get back to me, I will reply to you right away.

Have you determined when my order will be shipped?
2022-9-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

wildblue2u Posted at 9-21 11:44
Have you determined when my order will be shipped?

Hi there, I sent a PM to you, could you please check it out?
2022-9-22
Use props
OBD2Kinobi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21624 ft
United States

Order #: 0016196188094
I placed my order on September 9th, two weeks ago. It still says I have two weeks to wait until it ships? This seems like a very long time! Please help! Thank you.
2022-9-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

OBD2Kinobi Posted at 9-23 10:01
Order #: 0016196188094
I placed my order on September 9th, two weeks ago. It still says I have two weeks to wait until it ships? This seems like a very long time! Please help! Thank you.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. After further checking, please note that your package has been sent out and is on the way. Appreciate your patience.
2022-9-23
Use props
OBD2Kinobi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21624 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 9-23 23:45
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. After further checking, please note that your package has been sent out and is on the way. Appreciate your patience.

You've made my day....and today is my birthday! Thank you so much!
2022-9-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

OBD2Kinobi Posted at 9-24 04:58
You've made my day....and today is my birthday! Thank you so much!

You are most welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules