Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Avada - No Controller 2 package?? Why???
3465 8 2022-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PikeFire
lvl.2

United States

So, the only way to get the Avada with the new Goggles 2 and a traditional controller is to buy it with the silly "Motion Controller" and pay extra for the FPV Controller 2.Why??

The Motion Controller is great for beginners - I get it.  
But as an experienced FPV flyer, I don't care or want the motion controller.
It is a toy and anybody who serious about flying FPV knows it is limited and restricting.

Why doesn't DJI have a package combo including the FPV controller??

Frustrated...
2022-8-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The DJI Avata combo is preferentially equipped with a more easy-to-use DJI Motion Controller for delivering an immersive integrated driving experience.
Considering the usage difference of users, the standard remote controller (DJI FPV Remote Controller 2) can be purchased on demand.
We will also relay your feedback to the corresponding departments for their attention. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-8-26
Use props
bp328i
lvl.3
Flight distance : 124590 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-26 20:38
The DJI Avata combo is preferentially equipped with a more easy-to-use DJI Motion Controller for delivering an immersive integrated driving experience.
Considering the usage difference of users, the standard remote controller (DJI FPV Remote Controller 2) can be purchased on demand.
We will also relay your feedback to the corresponding departments for their attention. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Here, I fixed the first sentence for you.

The DJI Avata combo is preferentially equipped with the DJI Motion Controller, a failed DJI product that we have a warehouse full of back stock that we're clearing out by not offering the same priced DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 in any combo.

Kind of funny how all the reviewers received (and mainly used) the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 and maybe touched on the Motion Controller for 2 minutes. In addition you don't drive a drone, you fly it so a driving experience is not needed.

Just say what's really going on.

2022-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

bp328i Posted at 8-28 20:20

The DJI Avata combo is preferentially equipped with the DJI Motion Controller, a failed DJI product that we have a warehouse full of back stock that we're clearing out by not offering the same priced DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 in any combo.

We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused. We understand your needs very well, and we will forward your feedback to the corresponding team. Please stay tuned for any latest news and events by subscribing to DJI's official website at http://dji.com Thanks for your understanding.
2022-8-29
Use props
PikeFire
lvl.2

United States

bp328i Posted at 8-28 20:20

Well said.

2022-8-29
Use props
djiuser_dO4MqsJmuBYz
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-26 20:38
Considering the usage difference of users, the standard remote controller (DJI FPV Remote Controller 2) can be purchased on demand.

You say, as well as other DJI admins in other posts that "Considering the usage difference of users, the standard remote controller (DJI FPV Remote Controller 2) can be purchased on demand."

Kindly point me to the place where this purchase is possible. I have been trying to buy a standard remote controller (DJI FPV Remote Controller 2)  for 25 days straight now. I have seen the remote become available a single time on the DJI website, but by the time I had gotten all details entered they were apparently all sold out.

The fact that DJI is not selling the standard remote controller (DJI FPV Remote Controller 2)  as a bundle with the Avata feels like it it can only be explained as a attempt by DJI to squeeze their customers for an extra $200 after they have already paid $1,200 (at a minimum) for an Avata.

Yes, I bought my new Avata knowing that it wouldn't come with a standard controller, after having read the DJI Staffs canned response of being able to buy a standard controller after the fact. But the simple fact is that there is nowhere in the world that you are able to buy a standard remote controller (DJI FPV Remote Controller 2); that is except for an Ebay user, in Shenzhen China, with a shocking number of extra controllers, who is now listing them for $400 each. Wait.... isn't DJI headquarters in Shenzhen, China?
2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_dO4MqsJmuBYz Posted at 11-12 17:18
You say, as well as other DJI admins in other posts that "Considering the usage difference of users, the standard remote controller (DJI FPV Remote Controller 2) can be purchased on demand."

Kindly point me to the place where this purchase is possible. I have been trying to buy a standard remote controller (DJI FPV Remote Controller 2)  for 25 days straight now. I have seen the remote become available a single time on the DJI website, but by the time I had gotten all details entered they were apparently all sold out.

Hi, there. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and if you feel this way regarding the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2. Currently, as the global demand for this accessory is relatively high, what we can advise is for you to, kindly leave your email in the "In Stock Reminder" tab through this link to our official online store: ( https://store.dji.com/product/dji-fpv-remote-controller-2 ), and our designated team will send you a notification once the item is back in stock. Also, you may check the availability of DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 in one of our official retailers in your region/country here: ( https://dji.com/where-to-buy/ret ... ite&from=footer ) Rest assured that we will forward your feedback to our designated team. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-11-12
Use props
djiuser_ZUS1nPCeatqC
New
United States

Funny how they refuse to sell the drone with it's proper controller then make people seam greedy for wanting it.

DJI as a fan and customer I know that the best thing to do is to sell the drone with it's controller and not the motion controller as a new combo with the goggles 2.
Until you do that people are going to be mad at you.
2022-12-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_ZUS1nPCeatqC Posted at 12-16 07:31
Funny how they refuse to sell the drone with it's proper controller then make people seam greedy for wanting it.

DJI as a fan and customer I know that the best thing to do is to sell the drone with it's controller and not the motion controller as a new combo with the goggles 2.

We value customers who provide their feedback. Rest assured that we'll communicate it with the respective team for its potential. We are grateful for sharing your opinions with us. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2022-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules