T30 pump problem
4521 7 2022-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KritonDroneServices
lvl.1

Greece

Good afternoon all,

I keep getting an error message while spraying that says pump 2 or manual relief valve not tightened. Does anyone know where the manual relief valve is located or encountered this message before?

Thanks!

2022-8-26
Use props
djiuser_BCym04mDB1AL
lvl.2

Russia

I faced such a problem, as it turned out, the pump clogged, and after a while it failed

if there is noise and vibration of the pump, it is necessary to change it urgently.
2022-8-28
Use props
KritonDroneTech
lvl.1

Greece

The pumps are brand new, i have change them due to the fact of the error problem. No noise no vibration, everything run smoothly.
2022-8-28
Use props
djiuser_BCym04mDB1AL
lvl.2

Russia

If the chemistry is thick, then the nozzles are clogged, and it is difficult for the pump to push through, then it shows an error in calculating the pump flow rate 2. The discharge valve is open.
2022-8-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please follow the steps below to troubleshoot:  1. Empty the aircraft and check whether there is any error after emptying;  
2. Check whether the pump2 and the water pump-flow meter-water tank are leaking, and if so, replace the leaking parts;  
3. Check whether the solenoid valve is dripping and leaking, if so, please replace the solenoid valve;
4. Check whether the filter screen under the water tank is blocked, if so, please clean the filter screen;

2022-8-31
Use props
AndreaPa
New

Spain

Hello everyone, can you say how many times occur this type of failure and how much the pump costs?
2022-11-3
Use props
Tintronic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 118406 ft
Chile

djiuser_BCym04mDB1AL Posted at 2022-8-28 12:01
I faced such a problem, as it turned out, the pump clogged, and after a while it failed

if there is noise and vibration of the pump, it is necessary to change it urgently.

I am having this problem right now. The problem started as soon as I started spraying a thicker mix that I had not sprayed before.

The message appears intermittently while spraying, and it might report it on pump 1 or 2.

Landing the drone and spraying manually/air clearing doesn't show a problem.

On some flights liquid usage matches previous flughts with less thick mixtures, but on other flights there can be 25% difference.

I suspect the problem lies in the biostimulant made of algae.

So far I haven't been able to find ibstructions or a video on how to check / do maintenance to solve this issue.
1-27 09:45
Use props
Imamghoz
New

Indonesia

Hi apakah ada yang sudah menemukan solusi ini, drone saya juga mengalami masalah yang sama
3-22 07:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules