DJI Go 4 App not working on Samsung S21
1264 10 2022-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TravellerYT
lvl.1
Denmark

It has been a number of days now that the DJI Go 4 stopped working on my Samsung S21 (was working fine before)!
I have tried the verious Beta downloads of the App that moderators (of this forum) have posted links to (with password) without success.
I have been patient and then just waited for a propper fixed DJI Go 4 App to be uploaded, it has been over a week and that is not up yet either.
What is going on? Will this App be fixed so that our modern android phones can use the App again?

I am not a complainer but have just spent 3 weeks in Greece where I have not been able to fly for the past week! I was on a paid project where some Drone Footage was required and unfortunately was not able to deliver (lost money) - not at all happy about that, but that is how it goes... DJI has great products but speaking for myself, I now wonder when this will happen again next time I´m on a project? A few days without a working App is fair enough but now over a week is just not proffesional...

Please inform me and hundreds of other users (it sounds like) what the status is (on an updated working version of DJI Go 4 - are you planning on uploading it and when?) and what we can do to get our drones in the air again when your beta version does not work either? I do not have an older mobile telephone to use.

Hope to hear from one of the moderstors.
Thanks in advance and have a good day.
2022-8-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I am sorry for the issue you encountered. Our engineers are working on the update of the DJI GO 4 app on our official website, please wait for the update. You may try out this version if you are in urgent need:
https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/9z3AMxoRHmbJ9CH
PWD: GO4123
2022-8-27
Use props
TravellerYT
lvl.1
Denmark

Thank you for your reply. I have tried your download and it does not work for me (Access Denied . cannot download). I have also tried the versions you have given others (successfully downloaded) and that did not work either.When do you think that the update will be ready?

2022-8-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

TravellerYT Posted at 8-27 02:33
Thank you for your reply. I have tried your download and it does not work for me (Access Denied . cannot download). I have also tried the versions you have given others (successfully downloaded) and that did not work either.When do you think that the update will be ready?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know more details about your issue? If you have downloaded the beta version successfully? Then, can you open it and use it normally?
2022-8-27
Use props
djiuser_Qg81SPFcrjLR
New

Ireland

Hi my samsung note 20 ultra is not working with the dji go 4 app for my mavic air , I have uninstall and reinstall  on the dji site and it is saying that it has a bug and keeps going off ?.
2022-8-28
Use props
djiuser_Qg81SPFcrjLR
New

Ireland

No it will not open
2022-8-28
Use props
xerZV
lvl.1

Bulgaria

DJI Susan Posted at 8-27 01:59
I am sorry for the issue you encountered. Our engineers are working on the update of the DJI GO 4 app on our official website, please wait for the update. You may try out this version if you are in urgent need:

Same for me - it was working before the update to Android 12.
Device info: Xiaomi Mi 10 5G, MIUI 13.0.5.0(SJBEUXM), Android version 12 SKQ1.211006.001.
The installed app from Play store was not working.

This linked worked - thanks, but now I am not able to see my drone in the DJI GO 4 app.
The controller is able to connect to the drone but the app wants me to do initial setup?
Any ideas how to solve that?
2022-8-28
Use props
leodez70
lvl.1

Uruguay

Hello, I have the same problem on a POCO F3 with MIUI 13.0.7.0, Android 12 SKQ1.211006.001
2022-8-28
Use props
fans620293cc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 321161 ft
United States

I skip the DJI app when using my Samsung S21 Ultra to control my Phantom 4 and go directly to Aloft (formerly Kittyhawk). It allows me to connect to and fly my Phantom using my phone. I used to get the DJI G0 4 app to work by deleting any old install after a phone OS update, then rebooting the phone, then re-installing GO 4 using the APK. This has stopped working, so I am exclusively using the Aloft App for flying my Phantom. I use the RC Pro for my Air 2S (but would love to be able to use it for my Phantom (older non-V2) as well as perhaps the M3P when it is available for sale by itself - HINT, HINT, DJI!).
So, try the Aloft app when DJI Go 4 poops out.
2022-8-31
Use props
djiuser_3uXLuhJlFkxg
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2022-8-27 01:59
I am sorry for the issue you encountered. Our engineers are working on the update of the DJI GO 4 app on our official website, please wait for the update. You may try out this version if you are in urgent need:

What's wrong with galaxy s21? Why do you continue to do this
2-19 10:31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_3uXLuhJlFkxg Posted at 2-19 10:31
What's wrong with galaxy s21? Why do you continue to do this

Hi there, may I know if you encountered any issue using the DJI app and your phone? Could you please double-check if you are using DJI GO 4 app or other DJI apps? Please tell me the details and I will try to help.
At the same time, you may try to install the latest app from our official website https://www.dji.com/downloads and see if everything works. If you encounter an issue installing the app, you may try to go to your mobile phone’s “System Settings” and find “Installing an Unknown Application”. Enable the “Allow application installation from this source” switch.
See if this helps.
2-19 20:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules