DJI Mini SE
5564 17 2022-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Peter Vinum
lvl.1

Denmark

Hi guys. I just got my DJI mini SE today but I have a problem. Every time I connect my phone to the controller and drone it gives me an error on the app saying “Aircraft resetting wireless network to match local laws and regulations. Try again later” I waited a few hours and I still doesn't work. The drone and controller connects just fine but when I plug my phone into the controller it gives me the error and the controller disconnects from the drone. Any ideas for a fix?
2022-8-27
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is this a new or second hand drone?
2022-8-27
Use props
Peter Vinum
lvl.1

Denmark

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 8-27 02:24
Is this a new or second hand drone?

Brand new from local store
2022-8-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Peter Vinum. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue. Thank you.
2022-8-27
Use props
Peter Vinum
lvl.1

Denmark

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-27 18:54
Hello there Peter Vinum. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue. Thank you.

Hi! Yeah of course. I have tried with a Iphone Se 2nd generation, and an iPhone 11
2022-8-27
Use props
Peter Vinum
lvl.1

Denmark

Hi Guys. I fund a solution. For ed it to connect after the message. Thanks for the help!
2022-8-28
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1226762 ft
United States

Where are you?
2022-8-29
Use props
cwskas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 372661 ft
United States

Peter Vinum Posted at 8-28 00:37
Hi Guys. I fund a solution. For ed it to connect after the message. Thanks for the help!

What was your solution?
2022-9-4
Use props
Peter Vinum
lvl.1

Denmark

cwskas Posted at 9-4 02:20
What was your solution?

Just to force recconnect it
2022-9-4
Use props
cwskas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 372661 ft
United States

Peter Vinum Posted at 9-4 02:21
Just to force recconnect it

Thank you.
2022-9-4
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

In some countries 5ghz od banned
2022-9-4
Use props
Sanyin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 49734 ft
Croatia

Hi Guys. I found a solution. For ed, it to connect after the message. Thanks for the help!

Hi, and welcome to the world of SE. I bought mine a month ago, and it is pure joy, but be careful with the distances and altitude of 100+ meters; very silent drone. A good camera and a fantastic gimbal for the price point. Play with the gimbal parameters, you will see, lol. Use the manual settings for the camera once you are comfortable flying with it. C mode for indoor flying and P for outside the first days or hell, try the s mode but find clearance or fly above obstacles

Fly well and crashless

S

2022-9-4
Use props
Sanyin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 49734 ft
Croatia

SE picture 
2022-9-4
Use props
djiuser_a4RHGVHqg8t3
New
Flight distance : 23301 ft
South Africa

How do you force reconnect? Having the same issue with a new drone
2022-10-10
Use props
djiuser_rfdgYtPb2AXK
New
Flight distance : 55102 ft
Denmark

djiuser_a4RHGVHqg8t3 Posted at 10-10 22:59
How do you force reconnect? Having the same issue with a new drone

Hi! To force reconnect you turn on the drone. Wait for the message. After it disconnects hold down the power button until it makes a beep. Do the same on the controller. They will start searching and will find each other. I still need to do it to this date
2022-10-10
Use props
Snook911
lvl.3
Flight distance : 425180 ft
United States

djiuser_rfdgYtPb2AXK Posted at 10-10 23:04
Hi! To force reconnect you turn on the drone. Wait for the message. After it disconnects hold down the power button until it makes a beep. Do the same on the controller. They will start searching and will find each other. I still need to do it to this date

Just bought an SE for my son.  You have to force connect every time you fly?
2022-10-20
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Some thing has just come to mind, the Mini SE seem to be supplied in two versions, an FCC version for the USA market and CE version for everywhere? else. Ditto the controllers. You CAN NOT mix a controller from one version with a drone from the other version.
Could it be that you have been supplied an FCC version?
From memory DJI can tell from the serial number so it might be worth asking DJI's customer support. It may also say which version it is on the packaging and or the equipment.

The description given for "force reconnect" matches that for link a drone and controller and it should not be necessary.
2022-10-20
Use props
djiuser_UNh0GAWu6x21
New

United Kingdom

Hey mate did you find a solution, I tried force reconnecting but it didn’t work
2023-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules