Phantom 4 Pro Trouble
299 1 2022-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wng-2
lvl.1
United States

Today I was unable to open the DJI Go 4 App on my ipad mini. I could find it to download on my Android Motorola Edge Plus phone either. I finally was able to uninstall the app from the ipad, and reinstall it. I flew the drone, and my view on the screen seemed to be more clear. Not sure if that is possible? I flew around for a bit, several thousand feet from my home. I came back to the house, and was hovering around my flagpole when the screen showed disconnected, and the drone fell to the ground from about 15 feet. I taped up the damaged leg where some wires were exposed. I restarted it, and all seemed well. I operated in every direction. Then I foolishly flew it up over some small trees where it disconnected and fell through the trees to the ground. I taped up some more leg damage, and restarted it. I stayed just a couple of feet off the ground, and it never disconnected. Unfortunately, the camera does not work. The gimble functions as it should, but there is no image transmission, and the camera will not take pictures, or switch from still to video.Not sure what to do now. I should note that Return To Home when disconnected was selected.

2022-8-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there wng-2. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Phantom 4 Pro and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate event happened to your DJI Phantom 4 Pro. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules