Android 13
6990 27 2022-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rtzuiop
lvl.1

Croatia

After updating my pixel 6 to android 13, dji mimo app cannot find my action 2 camera. There is no problem on my girlfriends iphone.
2022-8-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there rtzuiop. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Pixel 6 updated to Android 13 ) that you are using on your DJI Action 2 and on the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Pixel 6 updated to Android 13 will be able to work on the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo  application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ). Thank you.

2022-8-27
Use props
ericfrata
New

Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-27 20:17
Hello there rtzuiop. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Pixel 6 updated to Android 13 ) that you are using on your DJI Action 2 and on the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Pixel 6 updated to Android 13 will be able to work on the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo  application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ). Thank you.

[view_image]

Now I can connect with my pixel 5 (with the version 1.8.2) but the app doesn't work good..
I'm trying to use the editor and I doens't save the story templade nieghter save only the video in my cellphone..
2022-9-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there ericfrata. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) application for us to be able to isolate the said issue and kindly please save all of your important information before uninstalling the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device for you not to loose your files. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

2022-9-25
Use props
rtzuiop
lvl.1

Croatia

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-25 20:15
Hi there ericfrata. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) application for us to be able to isolate the said issue and kindly please save all of your important information before uninstalling the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device for you not to loose your files. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi Stephen,

When do you think that mimo app will work on Pixel 6?
I don't have multiple phones so I could use one just for Action 2.
2022-9-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

rtzuiop Posted at 9-27 06:05
Hi Stephen,

When do you think that mimo app will work on Pixel 6?

Hi there rtzuiop. Thank you for the reply and for this inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any information when will the Pixel 6 be included on the DJI Mimo application's recommended mobile device list and  with regards to this matter. Kindly please rest assured that support for additional mobile devices available as testing and development continues for the DJI Mimo application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ). Thank you.
2022-9-27
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
China

Hi rtzuiop
This is pixel android 13 bluetooth compatible issue.
A quick method is that u may try directly connect Action2 wifi from  phone wifi list, then go into mimo to operate.
2022-9-28
Use props
rtzuiop
lvl.1

Croatia

DJI-ytao Posted at 9-28 01:58
Hi rtzuiop
This is pixel android 13 bluetooth compatible issue.
A quick method is that u may try directly connect Action2 wifi from  phone wifi list, then go into mimo to operate.

Thank you Ytao,

I will try and will let you know.
2022-9-28
Use props
jhoff80
lvl.4
United States

I mean why would they have been prepared for Android 13, it's not like there's been developer previews available since February or anything.  
2022-9-28
Use props
rtzuiop
lvl.1

Croatia

Yes i know, can't wait for Samsung to update to android 13, then they will have to fix it immediately.
2022-9-29
Use props
JochenB
lvl.1
Germany

Hi, I use a Samsung S20 (which is supported by Mimo) and got Android 13 last week. Mimo still works with my OM3, but can't find my Action 2 any more. Worked without problems with Android 12. On my Android 9 tablet Mimo finds the Action 2 but can't connect to it. I use Mimo 1.8.8 on both hardware. So it's a problem of the Mimo app, fix it ASAP!!!
2022-12-2
Use props
djiuser_iElZolU8ubq7
New

Indonesia

rtzuiop Posted at 9-29 01:35
Yes i know, can't wait for Samsung to update to android 13, then they will have to fix it immediately.

I use Samsung S21 Ultra. And I get a same trouble with U. I can't connect my Dji Action 2 with DJI Mimo after update for android 13.
Anyone, please help me if you know how to fix it.

Thank you
2022-12-14
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi ,rtzuiop
some types of phone's android 13 blue tooth compatibility issue will be fixed in the following action2 firmware:
u can joint the beta test:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D557%26typeid%3D557

Or direct connect to the action2 wifi via smartphone system wifi list.
2022-12-14
Use props
Tetex
lvl.2

Canada

I can confirm that the beta firmware fixed the issue with my pixel 4a 5g on (android 13). Mimo can now find my dji action 2 and connect to it.
2022-12-20
Use props
rtzuiop
lvl.1

Croatia

I am really pleased to hear that.
I also tried and it works for me too.

Great stuff
2022-12-20
Use props
djiuser_CdtLzjb9ytOw
New
Poland

DJI-ytao Posted at 12-14 22:57
Hi ,rtzuiop
some types of phone's android 13 blue tooth compatibility issue will be fixed in the following action2 firmware:
u can joint the beta test:

I cannot record live when my dji action 2 is connected to the app manually via wifi
2022-12-22
Use props
Rentacheese
lvl.1

South Africa

I am also having issues with the mimo app on android 13 after I updated my s20 plus my action 2 is not connecting to the phone, but if I use my iPad it works fine
2022-12-23
Use props
Rentacheese
lvl.1

South Africa

Adding the network manually and rebooting the camera has seemed to fix the issue for me just make sure that your phone doesn't connect to any other wifi connection nearby
2022-12-23
Use props
DimPAS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 120318 ft

Greece

Either with Samsung A52 s 5G android 13 issues connecting to action 2.
#DJI get to work to solve the problem....
2023-1-6
Use props
acegera
New

Mexico

Does anyone can share with me that firmware update please? I'm looking for it so I can connect my action 2 to my s22 ultra, thank you
2023-1-7
Use props
djiuser_gH938e6CzvwY
New
Flight distance : 28251 ft
France

Can't connect to the Action 2 with my new Samsung S23 on Android 13. Can't believe this bug is not fixed yet.  WTF Dji?
2023-4-1
Use props
djiuser_kSk6oLy1yz8X
New

Japan

I couldn't connect my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra (Android 13) into my dji action 2. What would I do. Please help.
2023-4-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_kSk6oLy1yz8X Posted at 4-10 21:18
I couldn't connect my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra (Android 13) into my dji action 2. What would I do. Please help.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. Can you confirm if the action camera is already activated, or not yet? Also, please confirm the current firmware version of it. Thank you.
2023-4-11
Use props
Pablo Ibarra
New

Mexico

Tengo un Poco X5 pro, adquiri la action 4 y Dji mimo no funciona.
3-24 13:09
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Pablo Ibarra Posted at 3-24 13:09

Hi, Pablo. Sorry about the trouble. If I may ask, what error message are you getting when trying to launch the Mimo app? Thank you.
3-24 19:24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Pablo Ibarra Posted at 3-24 13:09

Hi there, Pablo. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly tell us more about what specific issues you experienced with the app when connecting the DJI Osmo Action 4. Were you able to activate the unit on the app or are you having issues downloading it on your device? You may upload a short video showing the issue via Google Drive or YouTube and send it here or via PM so we can check it further. Rest assured that we will provide you with accurate information after we review the files. Please keep us posted.
3-24 19:51
Use props
djiuser_HxSJFGoic53d
New
Spain

I have problems to play the videos of my osmo action 4, it doesn't let me see the preview either.
My mobile is a vivo Y36 with android 13.
How can I solve the problem?
3-30 23:14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_HxSJFGoic53d Posted at 3-30 23:14
I have problems to play the videos of my osmo action 4, it doesn't let me see the preview either.
My mobile is a vivo Y36 with android 13.
How can I solve the problem?

Hi there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Is this what you are getting?

You can also show us a screenshot. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
3-31 00:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules