upgrade phantom 1 to 4.0.2 on Mac problem
1532 6 2014-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
walteranker
New

United States

Hi,
I am trying to calibrate my Phantom 1 which currently has firmwar 3.14 but I need to install 4.0.2 according to the Naza M assist V2. The intruction says you have to adjuste the  'Default Configuration Parameters' but this is only available for Windows it looks like and I am using a Mac.
Is there a way around this?
Can I configure it manually?
Is there a way to calibrate my Phantom 1 without having to upgrade?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Walter
2014-12-2
Use props
walteranker
New

United States

DJI service person around maybe?
Kind of stuck here with what appears to be a half cross-platform solution by DJI. Getting the default config settings to put them in manually is fine.
Should I upgrade or if not how do I calibrate the drone using the current version?

Thanks
2014-12-3
Use props
jamesnns
lvl.3

United States

Find a friend with a PC...?
2014-12-3
Use props
Rodimus Prime
lvl.2

China

Hi walteranker,

Would you be able to fly the Phantom 1 without this default configuration? You mentioned keying in the config settings manually is fine.
2014-12-7
Use props
walteranker
New

United States

Rodimus Prime Posted at 2014-12-8 09:11
Hi walteranker,

Would you be able to fly the Phantom 1 without this default configuration? You ment ...

Hi,
I have not done the firmware upgrade yet and tried it out as I am worried it won't fly well and crash.
2014-12-11
Use props
jamesnns
lvl.3

United States

Seriously.  find a friend with a PC and do it from there.  I HIGHLY doubt there's going to be another firmware update after Ver. 4.02.
Dont forget to do an advanced IMU calibration (ignore "hot" warning)and make sure IOC is enabled and the S1(c) switch is set to Failsafe.

After that, theres really no reson to use Naza Asst again unless you need to cal the IMU again

2014-12-11
Use props
walteranker
New

United States

Thanks James. I did the calibration on a friends Windows machine. The Phantom works now, but the Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal is stuck in a downwards position. Next problem to try to tackle.
2014-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules