No Camera View on Mobile
931 6 2022-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fprandi
lvl.1

Brazil

I downloaded the DJI GO4 app from the DJI website, and the drone flies fine, but there is no camera feed to my phone. The camera is definitely working, as I can view saved video and images on the app. Having looked online for solutions, it seems I'm not alone in having this issue. How do I resolve it, please? Using Samsung S21 - Mavic 2 Pro
2022-8-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there fprandi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) application to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

2022-8-27
Use props
fprandi
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-27 20:34
Hello there fprandi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) application to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

[view_image]

did not work, had already installed this same file.
2022-8-30
Use props
cosminc1971
New

Germany

Hello
Do you have any solution for this issue?
Thanks
2023-6-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

cosminc1971 Posted at 6-15 02:47
Hello
Do you have any solution for this issue?
Thanks

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what specific issue did you experience on your unit? Please provide us a detailed inquiry including the DJI product that you are using so we can help you further. Please keep us posted.
2023-6-24
Use props
fansf891cc1e
New

Indonesia

I have the same issue, I had mavic 2 pro with dji go 4 installed on my s21 fe, everytime i uses the app it gives me grey screen while the camera is fine, Funny thing is it works fine on iphone, the camera showed up perfectly fine but not on my s21 fe
2-19 07:50
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansf891cc1e Posted at 2-19 07:50
I have the same issue, I had mavic 2 pro with dji go 4 installed on my s21 fe, everytime i uses the app it gives me grey screen while the camera is fine, Funny thing is it works fine on iphone, the camera showed up perfectly fine but not on my s21 fe

Hi there. We are more than glad to help. Will it be fine if you post a screenshot showing the said issue/ Thank you.
2-20 00:47
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules