Filmed with DJI Osmo Mobile 3

2022-8-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I loved Nerja when I was there,  I especially liked the beach from and the coast path,  but sadly when I last visited the path was partially closed because of rock falls.  I hope they fixed that.     Also the Rio Chillar river walk is fantastic - https://nerja-costa-del-sol.com/ ... -wild-hiking-trail/
2022-8-27
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Seems like everyone was out on the tiles
2022-8-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Excellent walking tour of a beautiful city.    Great job JP.  
2022-8-28
Use props
Japan Potato
Second Officer
Germany

DAFlys Posted at 8-27 23:44
I loved Nerja when I was there,  I especially liked the beach from and the coast path,  but sadly when I last visited the path was partially closed because of rock falls.  I hope they fixed that.     Also the Rio Chillar river walk is fantastic - https://nerja-costa-del-sol.com/en/activities/rio-chillar-the-wet-and-wild-hiking-trail/
The path is still partially blocked but otherwise it’s still such a beautiful town! Last year was much better though because of less tourists during summer. When you watch my tours from last year and compare it to this one or the next few upcoming ones, you’ll immediately notice that it’s so much more crowded now…   I’ll check out the link you posted! Thanks for sharing!
2022-8-29
Use props
Japan Potato
Second Officer
Germany

Blériot53 Posted at 8-28 00:16
Seems like everyone was out on the tiles

Indeed!
2022-8-29
Use props
Japan Potato
Second Officer
Germany

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-28 03:16
Excellent walking tour of a beautiful city.    Great job JP.

Thanks a lot again! This time with more suitable music in the intro. I hope you enjoyed it.
2022-8-29
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2022-8-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Japan Potato Posted at 8-29 08:53
Thanks a lot again! This time with more suitable music in the intro. I hope you enjoyed it.

You're very welcome JP.    I did thoroughly enjoy it.  
2022-8-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Japan Potato Posted at 8-29 08:52
The path is still partially blocked but otherwise it’s still such a beautiful town! Last year was much better though because of less tourists during summer. When you watch my tours from last year and compare it to this one or the next few upcoming ones, you’ll immediately notice that it’s so much more crowded now…   I’ll check out the link you posted! Thanks for sharing!

If you get the change the river walk is great fun but long if you start at the coast.
2022-8-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Another nice citywalk!
2022-8-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Japan Potato. Good day and thank you for posting another wonderful video you have filmed using your DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Great work and keep filming. .
2022-9-1
Use props
luismigj
New

Spain

[ Last edited by luismigj In 2023-7-11 12:16 Editor ]\n\nNerja, a charming coastal town located on the Costa del Sol in Spain, is an absolute gem that mesmerizes and delights all who visit. With its beautiful beaches, crystal-clear waters, picturesque cobbled streets, and rich history, Nerja is a destination that captivates the senses.  One of the highlights of Nerja is its stunning coastline, boasting a series of idyllic beaches. From the famous Burriana Beach with its golden sands and vibrant atmosphere to the secluded coves of Calahonda and Carabeo, there is a beach for every preference.
The azure waters invite visitors to take a refreshing dip and explore the underwater world through snorkeling or diving.  Wandering through the narrow streets of the town, you'll discover the traditional whitewashed houses adorned with colorful flowers, creating a picturesque backdrop. The lively Balcony of Europe, a promenade perched on a cliff offering breathtaking panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea, is an iconic spot that perfectly encapsulates the beauty of Nerja.  

Nerja's rich history is evident in its cultural landmarks. The famous Nerja Caves, a vast underground complex with stunning stalactites and stalagmites, is a must-visit attraction. Additionally, the charming old town showcases the town's Moorish heritage, with the impressive 17th-century Church of El Salvador standing as a testament to its past.  In addition to its natural and architectural beauty, Nerja offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Its lively restaurants and bars serve mouthwatering local delicacies, while the friendly locals embrace visitors with open arms.

https://esnerja.com/que-ver-y-hacer/
2023-7-11
Use props
luismigj
New

Spain

Nerja, a charming coastal town located on the Costa del Sol in Spain, is an absolute gem that mesmerizes and delights all who visit. With its beautiful beaches, crystal-clear waters, picturesque cobbled streets, and rich history, Nerja is a destination that captivates the senses.  One of the highlights of Nerja is its stunning coastline, boasting a series of idyllic beaches. From the famous Burriana Beach with its golden sands and vibrant atmosphere to the secluded coves of Calahonda and Carabeo, there is a beach for every preference.
The azure waters invite visitors to take a refreshing dip and explore the underwater world through snorkeling or diving.  Wandering through the narrow streets of the town, you'll discover the traditional whitewashed houses adorned with colorful flowers, creating a picturesque backdrop. The lively Balcony of Europe, a promenade perched on a cliff offering breathtaking panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea, is an iconic spot that perfectly encapsulates the beauty of Nerja.  

Nerja's rich history is evident in its cultural landmarks. The famous Nerja Caves, a vast underground complex with stunning stalactites and stalagmites, is a must-visit attraction. Additionally, the charming old town showcases the town's Moorish heritage, with the impressive 17th-century Church of El Salvador standing as a testament to its past.  In addition to its natural and architectural beauty, Nerja offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Its lively restaurants and bars serve mouthwatering local delicacies, while the friendly locals embrace visitors with open arms.

https://esnerja.com/que-ver-y-hacer/
2023-7-11
Use props
Codgerzh2
First Officer
Flight distance : 15567024 ft
United Kingdom

Lovely walk about - well done
2023-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now