3098 11 2022-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_iL3W7VxCQ9Vg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 322887 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I ordered a DJI Avata Pro View Combo and i activated it. After the activation, i ordered DJI Care Refresh for it for 2 years. In the order process i had to type in my Aircraft serial number, what i did, after that i got an email with the Aircraft serial number which was correct, but i also got a gimbal serial number which i cant check if it is correct or not. Where i can find the gimbal serial number for the avata? In the settings there is a camera serial number but that doesnt match with the gimbal serial number from the email, but the aircraft serial number does match is this normal?
2022-8-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You may check SN in the plate where holds the battery on the frame of aircraft. That is, remove the battery and then you will see a mini QR code with a series of number. Those numbers are the SN.
2022-8-27
Use props
djiuser_iL3W7VxCQ9Vg
lvl.2
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-27 19:02
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You may check SN in the plate where holds the battery on the frame of aircraft. That is, remove the battery and then you will see a mini QR code with a series of number. Those numbers are the SN.

The SN under the battery does match with the SN in the email for the Care Refresh but i also got a Gimbal Serial Number in die email which i cant find anywhere on the drone and also not in the settings there is a camera serial number in the settings but that does not match with the gimbal serial number in the email where i can find the gimbal serial number?
2022-8-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_iL3W7VxCQ9Vg Posted at 8-27 19:55
The SN under the battery does match with the SN in the email for the Care Refresh but i also got a Gimbal Serial Number in die email which i cant find anywhere on the drone and also not in the settings there is a camera serial number in the settings but that does not match with the gimbal serial number in the email where i can find the gimbal serial number?

It is not the one in the battery but the one in the plate that holds the battery. When you remove the battery you can see the one in the place where the battery was.
2022-8-27
Use props
djiuser_iL3W7VxCQ9Vg
lvl.2
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-27 20:27
It is not the one in the battery but the one in the plate that holds the battery. When you remove the battery you can see the one in the place where the battery was.

i know and the sn under the battery on the plate(drone) does match with the sn from the dji care email but i also got a gimbal serial number with the email which i cant check if it is correct i cant find the gimbal serial number on the drone and also not in the software. My question is how i can check the gimbal serial number i only need that not the aircraft serial number cause i need the gimbal serial number from my device so i can check if it is correct with the one in the email. The Aircraft SN is correct with the one in the email.
2022-8-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_iL3W7VxCQ9Vg Posted at 8-27 20:57
i know and the sn under the battery on the plate(drone) does match with the sn from the dji care email but i also got a gimbal serial number with the email which i cant check if it is correct i cant find the gimbal serial number on the drone and also not in the software. My question is how i can check the gimbal serial number i only need that not the aircraft serial number cause i need the gimbal serial number from my device so i can check if it is correct with the one in the email. The Aircraft SN is correct with the one in the email.

If your aircraft email is the same as your aircraft in hand, then the gimbal SN is also correct, too. Please do not be concerned. If you really wonder about gimbal SN, you can see the camera serial number in the Goggles. Or otherwise, you can tell us the gimbal and aircraft SN on the email. We can check for you.
2022-8-27
Use props
djiuser_iL3W7VxCQ9Vg
lvl.2
  • >>>
Germany

Thats my problem i can see every serial number in the googles but not the "Gimbal serial number".
2022-8-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_iL3W7VxCQ9Vg Posted at 8-27 22:27
Thats my problem i can see every serial number in the googles but not the "Gimbal serial number".

May we know can you see the Camera SN in your Setting - About menu?
2022-8-27
Use props
djiuser_iL3W7VxCQ9Vg
lvl.2
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-27 22:39
May we know can you see the Camera SN in your Setting - About menu?

no, there are just Flight Controller SN(same as Aircraft SN), Remote Controller SN, Googles SN, Battery SN and Camera SN but no Gimbal SN or Gimbal Serial Number.
2022-8-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_iL3W7VxCQ9Vg Posted at 8-27 22:58
no, there are just Flight Controller SN(same as Aircraft SN), Remote Controller SN, Googles SN, Battery SN and Camera SN but no Gimbal SN or Gimbal Serial Number.

Sorry for the confusion. After confirmation, Camera SN can be checked in your DJI Goggles 2. Currently, the gimbal SN (in Avata is Camera SN ) can not be checked from the end of users. The Gimbal SN received in your email should be correct as the aircraft SN is the same. If you really want to check the gimbal SN, you may send us the SN you received in PM.   
2022-8-27
Use props
djiuser_iL3W7VxCQ9Vg
lvl.2
  • >>>
Germany

Okay so is it normal, that the Gimbal Serial number from the email doesnt Match with the camera sn in the Goggles settings?
2022-8-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_iL3W7VxCQ9Vg Posted at 8-27 23:56
Okay so is it normal, that the Gimbal Serial number from the email doesnt Match with the camera sn in the Goggles settings?

We will explain further in PM. Would you please check?
2022-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules