RC not connected to mobile device
472 0 2022-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rorschach696
New

United States

I have been experiencing the same issue on my app, i bought this drone last year, used it a few time, no issue what so ever. now i go to connect it last weekend, it does its updates like every time i want to use it. then i get the RC not connected to device or controller or whatever. so i thought it was a controller issue and im out of warranty so i go and buy a new controller only to have the same issue (imagine my fury)

after MUCH research and trying a lot of other things i come to the conclusion that my PHONE IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED by the app, when it has been since i bought it. i found one site that lists a lot of compatiple devices and imagine my surprise when i find my phone on the incompatible list. i'm pretty livid about it my phone is an LG V35... no the LG v20/v30/v40 and a ton of others?  ALLLLLL supported.. wtf???

i downloaded the app on my tablet and like clockwork, it connects and i can view and fly the drone no problem. so now i either have to buy a new phone or somehow find an older version of the fly app. thanks a bunch for removing compatibility.

2022-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules