Service help
611 5 2022-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Pilot RF
lvl.1

United States

Does anyone know where they service drones in southern ny.  My forward sensors are acting up and I need a new skid. Phantom 3
2022-8-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. You may submit the request here and we will choose an appropriate repair center for your to send the aircraft in based on your information. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2022-8-28
Use props
djiuser_ZOBXnTPSHZhu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 435666 ft
Canada

Hi there can you please check my flyaway CAS-13919695-V6S1K8, I Payed for my replacement 2 days ago but didn't get any further tracking info
2023-8-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_ZOBXnTPSHZhu Posted at 8-20 07:17
Hi there can you please check my flyaway CAS-13919695-V6S1K8, I Payed for my replacement 2 days ago but didn't get any further tracking info

Hi. Thank you for bringing this up. We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Our facility is operating from Monday through Friday, and according to your case number, payment was confirmed on Saturday, August 19. We'll forward this information to our relevant team for further assistance. Please keep an eye on your email for further updates. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-8-20
Use props
djiuser_ZOBXnTPSHZhu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 435666 ft
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 8-20 10:51
Hi. Thank you for bringing this up. We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Our facility is operating from Monday through Friday, and according to your case number, payment was confirmed on Saturday, August 19. We'll forward this information to our relevant team for further assistance. Please keep an eye on your email for further updates. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank YOU VERY MUCH, I thought it might have been something wrong because payment was confirmed but nothing else happened.
2023-8-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_ZOBXnTPSHZhu Posted at 8-20 14:22
Thank YOU VERY MUCH, I thought it might have been something wrong because payment was confirmed but nothing else happened.

Hi there, please rest assured that your case is still ongoing and we've asked the corresponding team to accelerate the process. Hope you can wait for the email update patiently.
2023-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules