Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI FPV Googles V2 old firmware and no updates (SOLVED)
2554 6 2022-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fabio Feyh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6246378 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

I have an FPV Drone and I saw that there were several firmware updates to support the Avata.

I haven't flown with him in a while. I went to call and there is no way for the glasses to recognize the drone, it does not receive an image from the camera and does not connect to the drone.

Another detail is that the latest firmware available by DJI Assistant 2 is v01.00.0606, from early 2021. No new version appears.

goggles-v2.png
2022-8-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your PC or Mac and kindly please reinstall it using the link below? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2022-8-28
Use props
Fabio Feyh
lvl.2
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-28 18:34
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your PC or Mac and kindly please reinstall it using the link below? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

First I tried with the one you indicated and an update appeared only for the motion and remote controls 2, but it does not appear for the drone or for the glasses.

Then I downloaded the specific FPV Drone Assistant, but it still doesn't offer a new version.

The drone and controller are detected, but the firmware offered is old and not new.

Another detail is that the message is displayed on the controller: "image transmission stopped"

I can't use it anymore, so I'm trying to update the firmware.
2022-8-29
Use props
Fabio Feyh
lvl.2
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-28 18:34
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your PC or Mac and kindly please reinstall it using the link below? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

2022-8-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Fabio Feyh Posted at 8-29 02:45
First I tried with the one you indicated and an update appeared only for the motion and remote controls 2, but it does not appear for the drone or for the glasses.

Then I downloaded the specific FPV Drone Assistant, but it still doesn't offer a new version.

Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this case, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-9-1
Use props
antigravity
lvl.1

Germany

If you are in drone mode, go in FPV mode to update. If you are in FPV mode, go in drone mode. It is very easy and you do not need to send it to DJI. But you can not downgrade after update.
2022-9-3
Use props
Fabio Feyh
lvl.2
  • >>>
Brazil

antigravity Posted at 9-3 11:09
If you are in drone mode, go in FPV mode to update. If you are in FPV mode, go in drone mode. It is very easy and you do not need to send it to DJI. But you can not downgrade after update.

It was just that, "problem" solved.

After change the mode, i can update to new firmware. Need restart the goggles when made the mode to take effect.

Thanks
2022-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules