Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HDMI input from other sources
1165 1 2022-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chapeaublanc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25794 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi the DJI Ronin 4D community!

Is anyone here who try to understand how the HDMI input on the external monitor work? Because I tried many things, and nothing work as I excepted.
If I connect a source, like my Macbook Pro, the Mac detect that is a 4K external monitor, but impossible to switch on the external monitor to HDMI source, and nothing append on the screen.
If I connect the HDMI output from the Ronin 4D to the HDMI input of the external monitor, the monitor detect it and ask me if I want to switch to HDMI, but I have no image at all. And the stranger thing is that the touchscreen work (without knowing where i put my finger in the black screen).

For information, my extrnal monitor is on the v01.04.0100 firmware, and the Ronin 4D with the latest v01.03.0200 (and Yes, I did the firmware upgrade two times to be sure).
2022-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, please note that DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor only supports the following format of input and output videos:
Maximum input: 1920x1080 60fps (Only video transmitter can be connected for input. The input frame rate cannot be set, which is the same as the frame rate of the recorded project. Up to 60 fps is supported.)
Maximum output: 1920x1080 60fps (The output frame rate is the same as the project frame rate. Up to 60 fps output is supported and a DJI Remote Monitor Expansion Plate (SDI/HDMI/DC-IN) must be mounted for this.)
2022-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules