Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Download previous Mimo version
1158 4 2022-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fonzman
lvl.1
Austria

I can't install the current version of Mimo (v1.7.26). My phone has Android 11, thats not the issue.

Does anyone have a download link to a previous edition of the Mimo App, so I can try that?

2022-8-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you using? In addition, kindly please tell us what error message did you receive when you download the said app? Please send us a screenshot of the error message. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-8-28
Use props
Fonzman
lvl.1
Austria

Why do you need that info? I just asked for an older version of the app. Is that available or not? Why answering a question with a counter-question?

My phone Samsung A40 is not on the official supported list, but the old play store version of the app works anyway. I just wanted to check if there are new features in a newer version.
2022-8-28
Use props
Fonzman
lvl.1
Austria

So - is there an older version to download or not?
Please tell me anything. I also accept a "we don't offer older versions"
2022-8-30
Use props
Fonzman
lvl.1
Austria

Issue solved.

I deleted the current installed version 1.5.4 (from Play Store), and could finally install newest version 1.7.26

Sadly, still no option to turn of auto focus on my phone, which I was hoping for (and had opened another thread here about 2 years ago).
Open Camera supports this, so it is definitely possible on my phone.
2022-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules