Dji Assistant2 (consuner drone series)2.1.1.1
943 7 2022-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

**Notice Paladin and others**  I updated my RM500 Smart Controller today with update 08/25/2022 DJI Asststant2 ( Consumer+Drones+Series)2.1.1.1 this (08/26/2022)
morning.  It upgraded the SC Firmware 01.01.0064.  After it completed, I linked with my Mini2 and Mavic Air2, then tried to turn off the controller - IT WOULD NOT TURN OFF!  I reconnected the SC to a computer, ran DJI Assistant2 for Mavic, it said that the SC needed an update of firmware 01.01.0064, so I did that, after it was finished the controller is now turning off once again.  
Thank you Paladin for your help the other day, and having me use DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, it saved the situation in both cases.
     Almost forgot, when the Smart Controller would not turn off, while I was pushing the buttons to turn it off, there was a loud buzzing noise, all the time I would hold the button down.

I am getting notices in the Smart Controller that there is an update for Mavic Air2 and Mini2, but I choose "Not Now."  Anyone else having problems?

2022-8-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, Bob, Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to record a short video showing the issue for us to check it here on our end? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-8-28
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-28 17:58
Hi there, Bob, Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to record a short video showing the issue for us to check it here on our end? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I would have to do the whole thing all over again to do a video, and since I am very glad that I got another firmware 01.01.0064 through DJI Assistant for Mavic, which corrected the problem of the Smart Controller NOT turning off, I must say that I will not do as you suggest
2022-8-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 8-29 07:15
I would have to do the whole thing all over again to do a video, and since I am very glad that I got another firmware 01.01.0064 through DJI Assistant for Mavic, which corrected the problem of the Smart Controller NOT turning off, I must say that I will not do as you suggest

Hello, Bob. Sorry for the trouble. I'm glad that you now fix the issue by updating it through DJI Assistant 2 and now you are ready to fly. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued suport!
2022-9-1
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-1 20:20
Hello, Bob. Sorry for the trouble. I'm glad that you now fix the issue by updating it through DJI Assistant 2 and now you are ready to fly. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued suport!

Correction, it was through DJI Assistant for Mavic that is the help.
2022-9-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 9-2 18:22
Correction, it was through DJI Assistant for Mavic that is the help.

I understand, Bob. Let me know if there is something we can help you with. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-9-5
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-5 04:35
I understand, Bob. Let me know if there is something we can help you with. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you, will do.
2022-9-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 9-5 10:41
Thank you, will do.

You're welcome. Have a nice day ahead!
2022-9-9
Use props
Advanced