How can i remove prop noise from videos??? DJI FPV
1205 5 2022-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Pat
lvl.1
United States

So i just figured out you can turn the audio on on the FPV drone as well lol. My qusestion is like the goggles recording that picks up the props noise will the drone one do so as well? if so how can i remove the prop noise and keep the rest of the audio on my videos? im using davinci resolve studio 18.
2022-8-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Drone Pat. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party editing software ( Davinci Resolve Studio 18 ) that you are using to edit your work . I hope that our fellow DJI Co Pilots  who are using this editing software can give out the best information and recommendation with regards to this matter and also share what editing software they are using to edit there captured videos. Thank you.
2022-8-28
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

yes the prop noise will be on the video when you have audio turned on at the drone.

sounds like you want to remove the prop noise but still hear the cars and birds and water and other audio which your drone is flying over, correct?
2022-8-28
Use props
Drone Pat
lvl.1
United States

The Saint Posted at 8-28 21:16
yes the prop noise will be on the video when you have audio turned on at the drone.

sounds like you want to remove the prop noise but still hear the cars and birds and water and other audio which your drone is flying over, correct?

Hey Saint thank you for your reply and YES correct! ima newbie my apologies.
2022-8-29
Use props
Drone Pat
lvl.1
United States

The Saint Posted at 8-28 21:16
yes the prop noise will be on the video when you have audio turned on at the drone.

Any help would be great!
2022-8-30
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Drone Pat Posted at 8-30 19:31
Any help would be great!

not real sure but i would ask here:  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... typeid&typeid=5
2022-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules