1181 12 2022-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lucas626
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here is some amazing review from the Rotor Riot team.

2022-8-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Lucas626. Good day and thank you for sharing this video that you have came upon. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day.
2022-8-28
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

it's interesting review. but remember, RR are distrributor too, so they can not tell 2 much about disadvantages ;)
and honestly that part about it "freestyle" was so fake-ish- considering what those guys can do with a proper 5incher but $$$ are important at end of day, so just keep it in mind
2022-8-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice find and thanks for sharing.
2022-8-29
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

KREMi Posted at 8-28 23:17
it's interesting review. but remember, RR are distrributor too, so they can not tell 2 much about disadvantages ;)
and honestly that part about it "freestyle" was so fake-ish- considering what those guys can do with a proper 5incher  but $$$ are important at end of day, so just keep it in mind

What do you mean fake-ish?  I mean they literally called it out saying you can do some freestyling, but it really isn't what it's really built for.  Drew literally said something about flying this type of drone in that style is like wheelieing a Harley Davidson. It's a cinewhoop, not a 5" freestyle/racer.  Different tools for different jobs.
2022-8-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2022-8-29
Use props
Ross14
Second Officer
Czechia

Super
2022-8-29
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

KlooGee Posted at 8-29 17:46
What do you mean fake-ish?  I mean they literally called it out saying you can do some freestyling, but it really isn't what it's really built for.  Drew literally said something about flying this type of drone in that style is like wheelieing a Harley Davidson. It's a cinewhoop, not a 5" freestyle/racer.  Different tools for different jobs.

IMHO how they present "freestyle" part of it (rest of review is nice)  vs. what they can do is more about sale push, then real review yes, Harley example is good, but lost in overall lenght of this vid.

Overall feeling of video for someone not knowing their achivments/flying is very very positiv - almost they got impression - it can be a freestyler too ;)
I did show it to 3-4 friends, who are not into drones, and they were ooohhhh, ahhh, super. then I did show them some of RR real skil vids and it's something what can not be done with avata

it will be way better market sucess then 1st drone. I  think that it's way beter intro to FPV drone then 1st DJIFPV, just watch more reviews and get better opinion then perfect allrounder

2022-8-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the video!
2022-8-31
Use props
Lucas626
First Officer