Sdk and Third party apps for Mavic mini 3 pro?
11518 41 2022-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mastoras
lvl.4
Flight distance : 558517 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow that is awesome news for Mini 3 series. Very happy to see that SDK is coming, ill just have to decide to get RC-N1 controller or RC Pro since the RC cant do third party apps (unless that changes too!)
2023-2-3
Use props
matskr
New
Sweden

bret0622 Posted at 2022-11-20 11:26
I hear all the time the question, why people want to do photogrammetry with the DJI mini 3 pro, and why they don't use a more professional one (I agree by the way with the previous members who are questioning the PRO in the name of DJI Mini 3 pro...).
The answer is simple: because the new drone regulation in Europe and also in UK let you to fly in urban environment the sub 250g drones without any special permission. So just a suggestion for the sales department at DJI: if you want to make more money you should rename the Mini 3 pro to Mini 3 for the consumer buyers, and you should make a more expensive Mini 3 pro (REAL PRO) with properly working SDK for the business buyers. I think for a lot people and company not the price but the weight what matters...

I agree with this. I work at an department in Europe and the new regulations are extreme. Basically we need special permission to fly with drones that weigh more than 249 grams.   
2023-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules