Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JAFARINI
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15252589 ft
  • >>>
Georgia

Hi

I cannot make  "Cache when recording" work on my Mavic 3.  
The functionality is enabled but I cannot find cached video files in the phone.

I also have Mavic 2 Pro and videos appear in phone gallery as soon as I record them, but for Mavic 3 I cannot find any.

I tried to switch "Cache when recording" OFF and then back ON, also re-installed FLY APP, Cleared Cache of the APP but still same problem.

It doesn't work.

I own Mavic 3 (with standard Remote) and using it on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.

Any known issues or ideas how to make it work?
2022-8-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there JAFARINI. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-8-31
Use props
JAFARINI
lvl.3
  • >>>
Georgia

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-31 21:41
Hello there JAFARINI. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

Hi Stephen

Thanks for your reply.
I have tried uninstall and install again the Fly app as I have mentioned but with no luck.

I will try to use another device but not willing to replace my S21 Ultra because of this issue.  
2022-9-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

JAFARINI Posted at 9-1 03:40
Hi Stephen

Thanks for your reply.

Hi there JAFARINI. Thank you for the reply and for this information. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-9-2
Use props
AKrukovskyi
lvl.1

United States

Same issue reproduced on Samsung S23 Ultra with DJI mavic 3 and DJI Fly app. Perfectly working with DJI mavic 2 pro and DJI go 4 app.
2023-4-19
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Hi Guys,

I stumbled upon this post. Maybe this could help. I use RC Pro , but even so never had to retrieve cache files for my needs. Here is the link of someone doing this for Dji Fly and Air 2s I think:

https://forum.dji.com/thread-261087-1-1.html

Hope this helps, Mike.
2023-4-19
Use props
Shermazana
lvl.3
  • >>>
Georgia

Mzp Posted at 4-19 15:32
Hi Guys,

I stumbled upon this post. Maybe this could help. I use RC Pro , but even so never had to retrieve cache files for my needs. Here is the link of someone doing this for Dji Fly and Air 2s I think:

Had no other solution than switching to RC controller.
Thanks for posting.
2023-4-20
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Shermazana Posted at 4-20 04:40
Had no other solution than switching to RC controller.
Thanks for posting.

Ah I see, no worries.

Thanks, Mike.
2023-4-20
Use props
fans47b12431
lvl.1
Hong Kong

cache video from Air 2s not store in phone too...
so if we lost our drone the footage is gone too
why Dji set it only manual export like that ....
please provide us an option to choose.  
2023-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules