Firmware and rc2 binding issue
1122 5 2022-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dyanjp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20974 ft
Australia

Can’t upgrade firmware from v01.01 tried the app plus dji assistant . This issue prevents me from binding the remote controller 2 , someone help !!!!
2022-8-29
Use props
FPVguy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 828793 ft
  • >>>
United States

+1 on this - would love to use my RC2 - and I did just upgrade the firmware whre it says "support for Avata - but don't see it listed as an option.
2022-8-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please provide us a screenshot of the error message when you try to download it via the DJI Fly app, especially in the DJI Assistant 2? Kindly please try to uninstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your PC or Mac and reinstall it using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2022-8-30
Use props
dyanjp
lvl.1
Australia

Hi there , thanks for helping out.

There actually is no error. It does not display any new versions other than V01.01.000
2022-8-30
Use props
Zab Devin 2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1730853 ft
United States

Same issue. Cannot update the RC2 to the latest firmware (v02.00.0200) using DJI Fly app or DJI Assistant (consumer drones series. Was working okay prior to firmware update. Cannot bind to Avata now.
2022-9-1
Use props
dyanjp
lvl.1
Australia

Guys found a fix (if you can call it that) in order to update the fpv controller 2 via assitant 2 USE A USB A to USB C cable !  DO NOT USE USB C TO USB C.

This allowed the controller to register on the assistant software and I was able to update it and bind it to the drone.  Let me know if this works for you guys.
2022-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules