I am bit disappointed
1305 20 2022-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mat8861
lvl.4
Flight distance : 169400 ft
Italy

In the bundles there is no rc and in dji store no availability, searched on amazon, nothing.....ebay only from some countries with plus half of the price for tax and  shipping cost. I could only enable notify when available in dji store
2022-8-29
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yeah it appears DJI took the FPV Controller 2 off the shelf and instead shoved the Motion Controller down our throats. I am guessing they have stock piles of Motion Controllers they need to get rid of and forcing it on consumers was the only way. Also the Avata Aircraft by itself is not yet available either... that way if you want one you MUST take a motion controller with it. Avata sales will suffer until they get the bundles in order.
2022-8-29
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bob Brown Posted at 8-29 11:14
Yeah it appears DJI took the FPV Controller 2 off the shelf and instead shoved the Motion Controller down our throats. I am guessing they have stock piles of Motion Controllers they need to get rid of and forcing it on consumers was the only way. Also the Avata Aircraft by itself is not yet available either... that way if you want one you MUST take a motion controller with it. Avata sales will suffer until they get the bundles in order.

wow, you are right; all of a sudden the rc2 is nowhere to be found in stock to ship under $300.  every drone launch has some kind of weird limitation with dji.  the motion controller is ok but the rc2 im finding to be so much better with fpv.
2022-8-29
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would agree here but on many reviews people seem to like the motion controller but are these true honest reviews
2022-8-29
Use props
Ross14
Second Officer
Czechia

.... in many reviews the stick control "looks" quite simple, the reality probably won't be like that ... I'm curious about my own experience ...
2022-8-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We will coordinate this with our designated team for clarification. Kindly please put your email address in the "In Stock Reminder" so we can notify you once the product is available on our store website. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-8-30
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1226762 ft
United States

You can find the stick controller only for the DJI FPV, which works with the Avata, here:

https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Remot ... ps%2C180&sr=8-1

Not cheap, but if I didn't already have one, and I bought the Avata, I'd want one. You can't go into Manual mode without it.

As it is, I already have the full DJI Fly Combo, and the Pro View Combo for the Avata meets my needs perfectly. Except for the fact that the price most certainly does not meet my financial responsibility needs!

But, what can I say? Poverty is annoying!

;-)

TCS
2022-8-30
Use props
Mat8861
lvl.4
Italy

thanks but that's on US.....plus just checked and Currently unavailable.
2022-8-30
Use props
Mat8861
lvl.4
Italy

Bigplumbs Posted at 8-29 22:47
I would agree here but on many reviews people seem to like the motion controller but are these true honest reviews

You missed question mark at the end lol. I have seen too many reviews from users that probably received the nice gift and of course is all excellent, even the motion controller, but to try some acro even as beginner, you need the rc. To me it could be fun at very beginning, but the video done with motion controller i can easly do with m3p instead.
2022-8-30
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

If you read the reviews these are refirbs and come in plastic bags. On top of that $31+ more than a new one. DJI it seems intentionally removed the FPV Controller 2 from the market.  That is an assumption, but with my vast experience with DJI that is more than likely spot on to push the motion sticks.

I am getting one here shortly... waiting on delivery of my Avata Pro bundle as I type this. Arriving any minute now. lol (checks out the window again..) If the motion control sucks I am packing this thing back in the box and it is going back to DJI. I have an open mind and WANT to like/love the motion controller. Not going into manual mode seems like a good idea anyways; at least at first. We will see how it goes... maybe DJI will patch to allow motion stick manual mode one day? (unlkess a control limitation prevents it)
2022-8-30
Use props
Mat8861
lvl.4
Italy

Bob Brown Posted at 8-30 09:30
If you read the reviews these are refirbs and come in plastic bags. On top of that $31+ more than a new one. DJI it seems intentionally removed the FPV Controller 2 from the market.  That is an assumption, but with my vast experience with DJI that is more than likely spot on to push the motion sticks.

I am getting one here shortly... waiting on delivery of my Avata Pro bundle as I type this. Arriving any minute now. lol (checks out the window again..) If the motion control sucks I am packing this thing back in the box and it is going back to DJI. I have an open mind and WANT to like/love the motion controller. Not going into manual mode seems like a good idea anyways; at least at first. We will see how it goes... maybe DJI will patch to allow motion stick manual mode one day? (unlkess a control limitation prevents it)

Oh well i saw a video of first dji fpv, with motion controller being flipped over in the hands to do a loop, i 'm not a bar tender, so i really would like to have a remote controller to play with avata. Just hope that the time after playing with MC is short and DJI puts  back on the market the FPV RC2 (already overpriced in the few site that have it available)  or enable the RC from M3P. Let me know abt your avata....mine is shipped but i guess 2-3 more days before i get it.
2022-8-30
Use props
nosnoop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237953 ft
Canada

Actually, the FPV RC2 has been back in stock since yesterday.
Sorry for ruining the conspiracy theories

2022-8-30
Use props
bp328i
lvl.3
Flight distance : 124590 ft
United States

nosnoop Posted at 8-30 14:00
Actually, the FPV RC2 has been back in stock since yesterday.
Sorry for ruining the conspiracy theories

Really, where at? Not from DJI. https://store.dji.com/product/dji-fpv-remote-controller-2

2022-8-30
Use props
nosnoop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237953 ft
Canada

That's strange.
So this is region dependent?

Screenshot taken seconds ago:
AvataInStock.png
2022-8-30
Use props
bp328i
lvl.3
Flight distance : 124590 ft
United States

nosnoop Posted at 8-30 14:23
That's strange.
So this is region dependent?

Must be based on region. I'm in the US and it's no where to be found except being scalped for like $400.00 on ebay. The picture I posted was taken the same time I made the post, so just a few minutes ago.
2022-8-30
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

It all is region dependent.
2022-8-30
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

yeah i just checked dji from canada and rc2 is available and ready to ship....to canada.
2022-8-30
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Imagine that.. the FPV controller 2 not being available in the region they are pushing out the Avata combos... strange. lol

@DJI Paladin Is there a reason we cannot get the FPV Contoller 2 in the USA? Available everywhere else but not the USA?

2022-8-31
Use props
Mat8861
lvl.4
Italy

In DJI.com (Italy or EU ???) still not available

I also noted in US is 199$ which in euro is 199 ....so 50 $/€  more ???
2022-8-31
Use props
Ross14
Second Officer
Czechia

Last week I bought the controller in CZ for $137. Unfortunately it is no longer in stock.

faktura.jpg
djic2.jpg
2022-8-31
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1226762 ft
United States

Bob Brown Posted at 8-30 09:30
If you read the reviews these are refirbs and come in plastic bags. On top of that $31+ more than a new one. DJI it seems intentionally removed the FPV Controller 2 from the market.  That is an assumption, but with my vast experience with DJI that is more than likely spot on to push the motion sticks.

I am getting one here shortly... waiting on delivery of my Avata Pro bundle as I type this. Arriving any minute now. lol (checks out the window again..) If the motion control sucks I am packing this thing back in the box and it is going back to DJI. I have an open mind and WANT to like/love the motion controller. Not going into manual mode seems like a good idea anyways; at least at first. We will see how it goes... maybe DJI will patch to allow motion stick manual mode one day? (unlkess a control limitation prevents it)

Ahh, I didn't look that closely at the listings.

Thx,

TCS
2022-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules