Refresh P4 Pro v2.0
491 1 2022-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dog Man
lvl.4
Flight distance : 34380 ft
United States

Video was just approved for my P4 Pro V2, SN#11UCF7N0A50726, when to buy refresh and it said Italia, not USA, so I guess the drone was originally sold there, my question can I change it to USA, if not do I have to ship to Italy to get it replace or repaired under Refresh, and will DJI take care of the shipping both ways as in the USA, is there ANY difference between the Italy and USA Refresh plans.
Thanks, Ronnie

2022-8-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Ronnie, thank you for reaching out, as per the serial number, the aircraft was the Italian version, it can not be changed to the US version.
DJI Care Refresh and the aircraft must be purchased from the same country/region, and its service is only eligible where the DJI Care Refresh is purchased. Therefore, if the Italian version of DJI Care Refresh is purchased, the service can only be claimed at the repair center in Europe.
Sorry that the shipping from/to the US to the repair center in Europe will not be covered by DJI, nor the clearance, the DJI Care Refresh only covers the shipping from/to the country/region of where it was purchased.
Therefore, I may not recommend you purchase DJI Care Refresh for the Italian drone if you are located in the US.
Hope for your kind understanding.
2022-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules