DJI Go 4 app problems
1061 3 2022-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6b1653b0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75190 ft
United States

3 days ago, my dji go 4 app stopped working.  Has there bee problems with it?  Any updates or information?
2022-8-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to tell us more with regards to the said issue? May I please ask what mobile device are you using? If you could provide us with what specific version of the DJI Go 4 app are you using, that would be very helpful. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-8-30
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-30 01:02
Hi there. thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to tell us more with regards to the said issue? May I please ask what mobile device are you using? If you could provide us with what specific version of the DJI Go 4 app are you using, that would be very helpful. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Can't start the 4.3.50 versions on many Android devices after a security update of Android 12.
Got the 4.3.48 version of one of the DJI people to solve it tempory. They would work on a fix, just like for the Fly app, which had the same problem.
2022-9-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

JohnDG Posted at 9-4 09:25
Can't start the 4.3.50 versions on many Android devices after a security update of Android 12.
Got the 4.3.48 version of one of the DJI people to solve it tempory. They would work on a fix, just like for the Fly app, which had the same problem.

Thank you for letting us know this information, JohnDG. We will immediately forward this to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules