Zenmuse L1 pose data abnormal
3037 7 2022-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
itvmb
lvl.1

Estonia

Hi L1 users!

Does anyone had the error 8007 in DJI Terra ''The pose data is abnormal, please check the base station data and RTK data ...''
It was a routine mapping mission and with fix rtk, no errors during flight.

Is there any workaround or only solution is a new flight.

All the necessery files from the mission exists.
2022-8-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please pay attention to PPK results and length of time for data collection and then tell us?
2022-8-31
Use props
itvmb
lvl.1

Estonia

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-31 05:18
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please pay attention to PPK results and length of time for data collection and then tell us?

I use custom RTK not PPK, RTK fix is during all flight strong and in addition collected pictures have centimeter accuracy but post processing lidar there is pose data error
2022-9-29
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

itvmb Posted at 9-29 21:14
I use custom RTK not PPK, RTK fix is during all flight strong and in addition collected pictures have centimeter accuracy but post processing lidar there is pose data error

RTK is fixed does not necessarily mean that the quality is sufficient. Are you using a custom RTK base station or a national network?
2022-9-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

itvmb Posted at 9-29 21:14

Would you please check whether there is any LPP error code and try to extend the data collection time?
2022-10-3
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

update : I managed to reproduce the error, it seems that it happens when the base station is too far away.
2022-10-27
Use props
djiuser_5rEJd64b2udb
lvl.1

Senegal

Hello i have the same problem ... my base station is so far. what solutions can i found. i can't do again the flight.
2023-6-4
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

djiuser_5rEJd64b2udb Posted at 6-4 13:07
Hello i have the same problem ... my base station is so far. what solutions can i found. i can't do again the flight.

Unless you find a RINEX file from a less distant station, you can put your dataset in the trash and thank DJI for being so precise in its instructions.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-285647-1-1.html

2023-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules