DJI Fly App a1.7.0 Transmission Channel mode grayed out
1838 5 2022-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sik
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1070486 ft
United States

Hi, I just updated to v 1.7.0 and I noticed that I cant choose between 2.4 and 5.8 anymore. Does anyone know what is going on?
2022-8-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to check the transmission settings on your DJI Fly app and make sure that you set it as "Manual" and then check if the issue persists? In addition, please make sure that you are flying in an open area without any possible interference to avoid issues. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-8-30
Use props
Sik
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-30 00:05
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to check the transmission settings on your DJI Fly app and make sure that you set it as "Manual" and then check if the issue persists? In addition, please make sure that you are flying in an open area without any possible interference to avoid issues. Thank you for your valued support.

I have no choice between auto and manual. Auto is my only option. The manual button is there, but it is grayed out and can not be selected.
2022-8-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sik Posted at 8-30 00:56
I have no choice between auto and manual. Auto is my only option. The manual button is there, but it is grayed out and can not be selected.

Thank you for your response. Can you please try to go to a different location and check if the issue persists? If yes, you may try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check if there are any changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-9-1
Use props
Drone Junkie RC
First Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Sik Posted at 2022-8-30 00:56
I have no choice between auto and manual. Auto is my only option. The manual button is there, but it is grayed out and can not be selected.

did you ever resolve this issue because I'm having same problem.
2023-6-6
Use props
Sik
lvl.2
United States

I sorta did. I think DJI randomly nerfs the transmission signal in areas that aren't always obvious. For example, they might change the mode around a busy airport so that some dude can't go flying his Mini 2 across the runway, and that is understandable. What isn't understandable is other random areas that otherwise would seem safe for FCC mode. Then, them (DJI) not disclosing those areas to us is another head scratcher.

Also, I sold the RC and bought another RC Pro. The type of work I do the RC just wasn't up to the task.

HTH
2023-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules